XBox Ambassador Program

Discus and support XBox Ambassador Program in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Would like to join the Xbox Ambassador program. Gamerscore is over 6500 and I have had a 12 month Xbox Live membership since 12/28. It says I am not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EricScaduto, Jan 4, 2014.

1. EricScaduto
    EricScaduto Guest

XBox Ambassador Program

Would like to join the Xbox Ambassador program. Gamerscore is over 6500 and I have had a 12 month Xbox Live membership since 12/28. It says I am not eligible and that I do not have a gold membership. Any suggestions?

:)

EricScaduto, Jan 4, 2014
  2. B-Mitch905
    B-Mitch905 Guest
    No love for day 1 users?

I know Nintendo did an awesome ambassador program when they F'd up with the 3ds Launch. it would have been cool for the xbox one to have a program similar to that. I think a perfect soloution for the xbox ambassador program would be those members get additional discount on games on the xbox marketplace like lets say 5%-10% extra. Ah well what's done is done, but they should have had a program for early adopters to return their kinects though

B-Mitch905, Jan 4, 2014
  3. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    Rumor, MS is expanding voluntary tech supports

They've been using ambassadors for chat support for some time now. So in a way, they kind of were.

IndieRock, Jan 4, 2014
  4. XBox Ambassador Program

escaduto,

Unfortunately the sign-up tool has a few kinks the support team is trying to hammer out. Try again in 48 hours and see if that works for you. If not, keep an eye on this thread for one of the Miss or Mister Support folks to chime in. Alternatively, you
    can send a tweet to @XboxSupport and they can start the investigation there as well. Hope this helps!

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 4, 2014
  5. EricScaduto
    EricScaduto Guest
    I have tweeted the suggested account below and have had some very delayed and not particularly helpful suggestions. I have sent them screenshots and have yet to receive any sense of what the problem is. Will keep waiting. I did try again to sign up today
    both via iphone safari and surface internet explorer with the same results. Anyone have any other suggestions or any one else i can contact? The ambassador site doesn't seem to register my account as a Gold account even though i have a 12 month subscription.
    This appears to be the root of the problem. I did go to commerce.microsoft.com which confirmed my gold status as suggested by @XboxSupport.

EricScaduto, Jan 6, 2014
  6. xFRx Galiar
    xFRx Galiar Guest
    Hey man don't worry. You have enough gamerscore but your Xbox LIVE Tenure must be at 1 year. When you gey 1 year Tenure, Re-apply and maybe you can get in

xFRx Galiar, Jan 7, 2014
  7. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Tenure is not a factor in whether or not you can become an ambassador.

@escaduto - I have sent a PM to Mister Fitzer about your issue. Hopefully he'll be able to get back to you as soon as he is able to and take a look at this for you.

Good luck.

onyxishere, Jan 7, 2014
  8. Darren6696
    Darren6696 Guest

XBox Ambassador Program

I can't become an xbox ambassador even though I met all the requirements

Darren6696, Jul 7, 2014
  9. Hey guys! Check out
    this sticky that the wonderful Mister Cerb posted up yesterday! Keep checking there for updates.

Misses Quinzel, Oct 31, 2018
  10. WhiteyBlack2 Win User

Microsoft Sudoku is BROKEN

The Xbox Ambassadors program is a volunteer program.

We Ambassadors do not have the tools or means to help in this matter.
  11. Smwutches Win User

Another icon next to "years on xbox" icon?

It's a Ambassador badge to show if an account is a member of the Xbox Ambassador program.
  12. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Which is the greatest feature for you on xbox? Just games or....

Xbox Ambassadors program and Microsoft Windows Inside Program.
  13. XBF Crystal P Win User

Test: I have a question about Ambassadors program - Can you assist?

Hi there Frank,

Thanks for reaching out! The Xbox Ambassadors Program encourages everyone to get involved with the Community on and off the Console. Click here to Join the

Xbox Ambassadors Program

Hope this helps.
  14. choppyseize Win User

What is your best Xbox gaming experience?

Getting Xbox -Joining Ambassador program - Meeting all the Ambassadors and playing regularly.
Thema:

XBox Ambassador Program

1. XBox Ambassador Program - Similar Threads - Ambassador Program

2. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  3. I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and...: I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and was ignored, no response... Theres NOTHING on my acct saying why i was removed, i havnt been suspended or...
  4. i got removed from xbox ambassadors program without an explanation

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got removed from xbox ambassadors program without an explanation: One of my xbox friends contacted me stating that he no longer saw my xbox ambassador logo. I went to log into my xbox ambassador account and it said I was removed but didn't give me an...
  5. how can i gain more points on the ambassador program?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can i gain more points on the ambassador program?: how can i gain more points on the ambassador program? 35d66dd3-61d6-461f-a4e4-2742100de576
  6. Why Did My Account Get Locked The Moment I Joined The Ambassador Program?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Did My Account Get Locked The Moment I Joined The Ambassador Program?: Hello I recently was locked out of my account on xbox live… i’ve gone through the appeal review to ask why this had happened yet i’ve gotten 0 responses and i need help to understand what i’ve...
  7. Xbox Ambassadors Program Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Ambassadors Program Problem: Hi, So i've had this problem for like 2 weeks where i have not been able to use the xbox ambassador program because it says i got removed from it, but i'm 100% sure i have not done anything...
  8. Is it possible for me to rejoin the Xbox ambassadors program.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible for me to rejoin the Xbox ambassadors program.: A while ago I joined the Xbox ambassadors program but after I was kicked to a report that was my first and only offense on Xbox. I want to know if there is anyway to rejoin. I’ve tried Microsoft...
  9. Xbox ambassador program removed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox ambassador program removed: I've been trying to become an Xbox ambassador but nine months now, but whenever I try to join it says I've been removed from the program. I don't recall doing any of the things listed below is...
  10. I want to leave the Xbox ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to leave the Xbox ambassador program: I want to leave the Xbox ambassador program 819c5a8f-8348-44a9-b612-07f849b7cdf8