Xbox Ambassador Program

Discus and support Xbox Ambassador Program in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi. Really hoping that someone can help me out here! I have been unable to log into my Xbox Ambassador account for a few days now as I get a message... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NateDoggLFC, Jun 29, 2022.

1. NateDoggLFC
    NateDoggLFC Guest

Xbox Ambassador Program

Hi. Really hoping that someone can help me out here! I have been unable to log into my Xbox Ambassador account for a few days now as I get a message stating that my access is denied due to a multitude of possible reasons - none of which would seem to apply to me.

I have been in touch with Microsoft technical support who have confirmed that there are no infractions against my account, but they are unable to investigate further as the Ambassador program is a separate entity. I have also emailed the *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** address but received no response to date.

Is anyone aware of another means of contacting those that administer the Ambassador Program?

:)

NateDoggLFC, Jun 29, 2022
  2. WhiteyBlack2 Win User

Microsoft Sudoku is BROKEN

The Xbox Ambassadors program is a volunteer program.

We Ambassadors do not have the tools or means to help in this matter.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Another icon next to "years on xbox" icon?

It's a Ambassador badge to show if an account is a member of the Xbox Ambassador program.
  4. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Which is the greatest feature for you on xbox? Just games or....

Xbox Ambassadors program and Microsoft Windows Inside Program.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Test: I have a question about Ambassadors program - Can you assist?

Hi there Frank,

Thanks for reaching out! The Xbox Ambassadors Program encourages everyone to get involved with the Community on and off the Console. Click here to Join the

Xbox Ambassadors Program

Hope this helps.
  6. choppyseize Win User

What is your best Xbox gaming experience?

Getting Xbox -Joining Ambassador program - Meeting all the Ambassadors and playing regularly.
Thema:

Xbox Ambassador Program

1. Xbox Ambassador Program - Similar Threads - Ambassador Program

2. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  3. I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and...: I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and was ignored, no response... Theres NOTHING on my acct saying why i was removed, i havnt been suspended or...
  4. i got removed from xbox ambassadors program without an explanation

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got removed from xbox ambassadors program without an explanation: One of my xbox friends contacted me stating that he no longer saw my xbox ambassador logo. I went to log into my xbox ambassador account and it said I was removed but didn't give me an...
  5. how can i gain more points on the ambassador program?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can i gain more points on the ambassador program?: how can i gain more points on the ambassador program? 35d66dd3-61d6-461f-a4e4-2742100de576
  6. Why Did My Account Get Locked The Moment I Joined The Ambassador Program?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Did My Account Get Locked The Moment I Joined The Ambassador Program?: Hello I recently was locked out of my account on xbox live… i’ve gone through the appeal review to ask why this had happened yet i’ve gotten 0 responses and i need help to understand what i’ve...
  7. Xbox Ambassadors Program Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Ambassadors Program Problem: Hi, So i've had this problem for like 2 weeks where i have not been able to use the xbox ambassador program because it says i got removed from it, but i'm 100% sure i have not done anything...
  8. Is it possible for me to rejoin the Xbox ambassadors program.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible for me to rejoin the Xbox ambassadors program.: A while ago I joined the Xbox ambassadors program but after I was kicked to a report that was my first and only offense on Xbox. I want to know if there is anyway to rejoin. I’ve tried Microsoft...
  9. Xbox ambassador program removed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox ambassador program removed: I've been trying to become an Xbox ambassador but nine months now, but whenever I try to join it says I've been removed from the program. I don't recall doing any of the things listed below is...
  10. I want to leave the Xbox ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to leave the Xbox ambassador program: I want to leave the Xbox ambassador program 819c5a8f-8348-44a9-b612-07f849b7cdf8