Xbox Ambassador Program Rejoin.

Discus and support Xbox Ambassador Program Rejoin. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So recently I received a 24 hour communication ban, which because due to being such a short amount of time i was not able to appeal. Regardless this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FrostaaH, Feb 23, 2023.

1. FrostaaH
    FrostaaH Guest

So recently I received a 24 hour communication ban, which because due to being such a short amount of time i was not able to appeal. Regardless this results in a lifetime removal from the Xbox Ambassador Program even after 12+ Years of Xbox Live Tenure and being a Level 4 Xbox Ambassador for a significant amount of time. I think the Xbox Ambassador Program needs a slight change in their parameters of what should be deemed acceptable to rejoin and what shouldn’t be.

:)

FrostaaH, Feb 23, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Rejoining Ambassador program,

Sorry, but one of the requirements for the ambassador program is that you have no enforcement actions on your account history. There is no way around that.
  3. Smwutches Win User

No access to Xbox Ambassador menu

Rules for the Ambassador program are still the same. If you received a suspension as an Ambassador, you are not eligible to rejoin.
  4. Smwutches Win User

access denied in xbox ambassador

If you receive an enforcement action as an Ambassador, you are removed from the program and cannot rejoin.
  5. Joseph Win User

Is there a set number of bans before you get permanently banned?

Okay that makes sense. I do wish there was a way to rejoin the Xbox ambassador program. I was helping so many people😭.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

is it possible to rejoin the xbox ambassador program?

Thema:

1. Xbox Ambassador Program Rejoin. - Similar Threads - Ambassador Program Rejoin

2. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  3. I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and...: I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and was ignored, no response... Theres NOTHING on my acct saying why i was removed, i havnt been suspended or...
  4. i got removed from xbox ambassadors program without an explanation

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got removed from xbox ambassadors program without an explanation: One of my xbox friends contacted me stating that he no longer saw my xbox ambassador logo. I went to log into my xbox ambassador account and it said I was removed but didn't give me an...
  5. how can i gain more points on the ambassador program?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can i gain more points on the ambassador program?: how can i gain more points on the ambassador program? 35d66dd3-61d6-461f-a4e4-2742100de576
  6. Is it possible for me to rejoin the Xbox ambassadors program.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible for me to rejoin the Xbox ambassadors program.: A while ago I joined the Xbox ambassadors program but after I was kicked to a report that was my first and only offense on Xbox. I want to know if there is anyway to rejoin. I’ve tried Microsoft...
  7. Can I ever rejoin the Xbox Ambassador Program post suspension??

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I ever rejoin the Xbox Ambassador Program post suspension??: For brief context, I was with the Xbox Ambassador program for a few years. It was something I was pretty passionate for because the whole program was pretty wholesome. I loved the idea of being...
  8. I was wondering if there's any way at all I could rejoin the ambassador program?

in XBoX on Windows
    I was wondering if there's any way at all I could rejoin the ambassador program?: First of all, hello; this is my first post. Second, I was wondering if there was any way at all that I could rejoin the Xbox Ambassador Program. I was kicked out for an infraction, but it's been...
  9. Do Microsoft allow people to rejoin the ambassador program?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do Microsoft allow people to rejoin the ambassador program?: I don't want to lose the ambassador program, I'm worried if I get banned I will have a chance to come back cb1c32d3-ff34-4c37-9e24-fb87a6fdeeb4
  10. So i was removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program is there anything i can do to rejoin?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So i was removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program is there anything i can do to rejoin?: I was Removed from the program about last year and i would like to know if anybody knows how i could join back. 59183ebb-309a-4c08-980a-b44dc8b8ea0e