Xbox Ambassador Program Reinstated

Discus and support Xbox Ambassador Program Reinstated in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, my name is I have reached out several months ago in regards to being removed from the ambassador program due to having participated in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MONSTERMANIA167, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Xbox Ambassador Program Reinstated

Hello, my name is

I have reached out several months ago in regards to being removed from the ambassador program due to having participated in misconduct. My best friend, then got me a one day suspension from communications.

I reached out to the ambassador program and they said that I would have to contact support in order to see about having the status revoked so that I can re-enter the program. The only issue is I was not
    able to challenge the one days suspension due to it

being one days and they do not give you the option to do so. I’m asking if you can please have my account reinstated in the ambassador program so I can continue doing my part as a community member to better
    the gaming community Future to the Next Level. I know that you are busy

and I appreciate you taking the time to read this! Have a blessed day.

:)

MONSTERMANIA167, Oct 18, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Please refrain from creating duplicate threads. Again, you would need to reach out to Ambassador staff as they would be the only ones who can do anything. Ambassador related issues are not handled via the forum. xboxambs @ microsoft.com (remove the spaces)
  3. ngocphi Win User

It wouldnt matter as with everyone you are responcible for your account at all times

Suppott cannot remove suspensions

And you would have to contact your alpha

Sincr it is a 24hour suspension

Its doubtful
  4. medium bloke Win User

looking to get reinstated to the ambassador program

Hi, you haven't been removed from the programme, you still have your Ambassador Badge! All you have to do to become active again is to start helping again - it's that simple! :)

Let us know in the Ambassador forums if there's anything you want to ask us about the programme! :D

Thanks!
  5. Smwutches Win User

Ambassador Reinstatement

If you know who your CM was, you can reach out to them. Otherwise, you'll want to send an email to L: xboxambs@microsoft.com to contact Ambassador staff.
  6. Rolepl4y Guy Win User

Ambassador reinstatement

The Only reason I can really think of is a suspension or violation of terms of service, don't think they remove ambassadors from the program because of inactivity, because I have friends that were inactive for over 2 years and they're still part of it, so check your enforcement history or email them from the email that Obsessive Power posted, hope you get it sorted out and good day. 😊

Regards,

Brian O.
Thema:

1. Xbox Ambassador Program Reinstated - Similar Threads - Ambassador Program Reinstated

2. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  3. I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and...: I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and was ignored, no response... Theres NOTHING on my acct saying why i was removed, i havnt been suspended or...
  4. i got removed from xbox ambassadors program without an explanation

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got removed from xbox ambassadors program without an explanation: One of my xbox friends contacted me stating that he no longer saw my xbox ambassador logo. I went to log into my xbox ambassador account and it said I was removed but didn't give me an...
  5. how can i gain more points on the ambassador program?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can i gain more points on the ambassador program?: how can i gain more points on the ambassador program? 35d66dd3-61d6-461f-a4e4-2742100de576
  6. Why Did My Account Get Locked The Moment I Joined The Ambassador Program?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Did My Account Get Locked The Moment I Joined The Ambassador Program?: Hello I recently was locked out of my account on xbox live… i’ve gone through the appeal review to ask why this had happened yet i’ve gotten 0 responses and i need help to understand what i’ve...
  7. Xbox Ambassadors Program Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Ambassadors Program Problem: Hi, So i've had this problem for like 2 weeks where i have not been able to use the xbox ambassador program because it says i got removed from it, but i'm 100% sure i have not done anything...
  8. Is it possible for me to rejoin the Xbox ambassadors program.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible for me to rejoin the Xbox ambassadors program.: A while ago I joined the Xbox ambassadors program but after I was kicked to a report that was my first and only offense on Xbox. I want to know if there is anyway to rejoin. I’ve tried Microsoft...
  9. Xbox ambassador program removed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox ambassador program removed: I've been trying to become an Xbox ambassador but nine months now, but whenever I try to join it says I've been removed from the program. I don't recall doing any of the things listed below is...
  10. I want to leave the Xbox ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to leave the Xbox ambassador program: I want to leave the Xbox ambassador program 819c5a8f-8348-44a9-b612-07f849b7cdf8