Xbox ambassador program ban

Discus and support Xbox ambassador program ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I discovered today that I have been banned from the Xbox ambassador program dispute the fact that didn't do anything to deserve being banned. Any... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ttttubby, Sep 7, 2022.

1. ttttubby
    ttttubby Guest

I discovered today that I have been banned from the Xbox ambassador program dispute the fact that didn't do anything to deserve being banned. Any assistance in rectifying this situation would be appreciated.

:)

ttttubby, Sep 7, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Why am I still banned from the Xbox Ambassadors Program?

Ambassador issues are not handled by the forums. If you have a question about the program, you can contact Ambassador staff at xboxambs @ microsoft.com (remove the spaces), but bans from the program are typically permanent.
  3. Ronnieee Win User

2 Year Anniversary of me being banned from the Xbox Ambassadors Program! (pls help me)

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your ban from Xbox ambassadors program.

You may reach out to the Ambassador team for this by sending them an email to xboxambs @ microsoft.com.

That is the only way to file a dispute for your ban from the program.

Hope that helps!
  4. Smwutches Win User

You would need to email xboxambs @ microsoft.com (remove the spaces) to contact Ambassador staff.
  5. denis97g Win User

Permanent Ambassador ban...

yes, once you get a ban. you can't reapply for the ambassadors program.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox ambassador can I rejoin after a curtain amount of time

Currently, no. If you receive an enforcement action as an Ambassador you are banned from the program.
Thema:

1. Xbox ambassador program ban - Similar Threads - ambassador program ban

2. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  3. I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and...: I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and was ignored, no response... Theres NOTHING on my acct saying why i was removed, i havnt been suspended or...
  4. i got removed from xbox ambassadors program without an explanation

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got removed from xbox ambassadors program without an explanation: One of my xbox friends contacted me stating that he no longer saw my xbox ambassador logo. I went to log into my xbox ambassador account and it said I was removed but didn't give me an...
  5. how can i gain more points on the ambassador program?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can i gain more points on the ambassador program?: how can i gain more points on the ambassador program? 35d66dd3-61d6-461f-a4e4-2742100de576
  6. Why Did My Account Get Locked The Moment I Joined The Ambassador Program?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Did My Account Get Locked The Moment I Joined The Ambassador Program?: Hello I recently was locked out of my account on xbox live… i’ve gone through the appeal review to ask why this had happened yet i’ve gotten 0 responses and i need help to understand what i’ve...
  7. How do I get my Xbox ambassador Program back From a falsified banned from a group of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my Xbox ambassador Program back From a falsified banned from a group of...: Being apart of the xbox ambassador program For only a week And when you join the wrong party. Full of 8 to 12 year Olds And they ask you questions About the xbox ambassador program And think...
  8. How to join back into ambassador program after getting banned for getting com banned for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to join back into ambassador program after getting banned for getting com banned for...: Hi, about a year ago I got com banned on Xbox for talking to one of my friends. Xbox auto-mod my ban in which lead me to get kicked out of the xbox ambassador program and lose my badge. Is there...
  9. Can you appeal bans from the ambassador program if you have no enforcement history on your...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you appeal bans from the ambassador program if you have no enforcement history on your...: I was wondering if its possible to appeal bans for the ambassador program. I was banned about 5-6 years ago i believe. I was going to submit a case review, however the suspension was so long ago...
  10. can i get back into the xbox ambassador program after getting a 2 day ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    can i get back into the xbox ambassador program after getting a 2 day ban: i received a 2 day com ban for a bad gamerpic (i honestly thought it wasnt bad) but i got removed from the program and i was wondering if i could get back in it at all...