Xbox ambassador mission issue

Discus and support Xbox ambassador mission issue in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I haven’t been receiving any new missions since the beginning of march and I’m 25 points away from bronze. Is this normal or is this an issue? Also... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Findinglavacake, Apr 2, 2023.

1. Xbox ambassador mission issue

I haven’t been receiving any new missions since the beginning of march and I’m 25 points away from bronze. Is this normal or is this an issue?

Also sorry if this is in the wrong section I couldn’t find the ambassador section.

:)

Findinglavacake, Apr 2, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

No, that's not normal. You'll need to use the report a bug option at the very bottom of the Ambassador site.
  3. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

Help your way to games

missions completed for the ambassador program are not run by the reward program. You will want to post your issue in the Ambassador help forum.
  4. Smwutches Win User

How do I find the Xbox Ambassadors rewards thread

Any Ambassador related issues should be posted in the Ambassador forum. You will need to complete the Getting Started on the Forums mission in order to access that forum.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox

If you're an Ambassador you'll want to check the Ambassador website for more information. Ambassador issues should only be posted in the Ambassador forum. You'll need to complete the "Getting Started on the Forums" mission in order to access the forum.
  6. Smwutches Win User

The Ambassador Badge

For Ambassador issues, you'll want to post in the Ambassador forum. You'll need to complete the "Getting Started on the Forums" mission in order to gain access to that forum.
Thema:

1. Xbox ambassador mission issue - Similar Threads - ambassador mission issue

2. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  3. XBOX AMBASSADOR SUPPORT

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX AMBASSADOR SUPPORT: How do I get support? I've already sent emails, several in fact, I've posted on Twitter on all social networks and they never respond or return emails. df5ad74d-c768-4a86-b9be-b3eb04cb018a
  4. I was denied Xbox ambassador how do I get in?

in XBoX on Windows
    I was denied Xbox ambassador how do I get in?: I was denied Xbox ambassador for no reason. My account is cleaned and I have no prior bans. I just want to be an ambassador 491aa710-10ab-48ac-8712-671e319885f7
  5. So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even...: So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even though i have enough gamer score the website still says I dont. Can anyone help. I tried refreshing the page...
  6. Xbox ambassador LFG mission

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox ambassador LFG mission: [img] I have played 4 LFGS I did not get it at all. Please fix it it’s annoying Thanks Tactical- 4f6a850b-0565-4e50-a0f7-af40bc1147ed
  7. How do I the ambassador start mission

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I the ambassador start mission: Please can someone advise me on this as I'm new on this, many thanks I would appreciate any help 9776116a-4da1-49bd-b676-ebd62919b936
  8. Ambassador Mission

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador Mission: I have completed this mission: Send a "Good Game" or "GG" Xbox Live Message. I'm not getting credit. What do I do? 72676ca1-5b58-4c43-8c28-4c4a18f160dd
  9. Ambassador mission points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ambassador mission points: So i am a xbox ambassador and i have done the missions where you have to reply to questions and discussions and I have yet to receive my points for them. Does it take a while to add or does it add...
  10. Ambassador mission progress not registering

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ambassador mission progress not registering: Waited 8 hours like it says in the handbook :\ 88fbf9ab-efef-4371-a49b-1b5d1c9f83fd