Xbox ambassador merch

Discus and support Xbox ambassador merch in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hello xbox ambassadors or xbox support I'm a xbox ambassadors and i won something from season five and i took the survey and where to ship the item... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CZECHMAN90, Apr 20, 2017.

1. CZECHMAN90
    CZECHMAN90 Guest

Xbox ambassador merch

hello xbox ambassadors or xbox support

I'm a xbox ambassadors and i won something from season five and i took the survey and where to ship the item too and i haven't got it yet in the mail. If this is on the wrong posting let me know.

:)

CZECHMAN90, Apr 20, 2017
  2. tha_villain
    tha_villain Guest
    Preview Program Level, do you know yours?

You sure that isn't the XBOX ambassador level? (I think ambassador is the right namelol)

tha_villain, Apr 20, 2017
  3. What Gaming Apparel Do You Have?

A couple Super Mario and 1-UP shirts. Generally the only entertainment merch I buy are band shirts.

Mad Cow Dizease, Apr 20, 2017
  4. Xbox ambassador merch

Hi,

Questions related to Xbox Ambassador's accounts and promotions are handled by our moderators from the Ambassador's team. Click this
    link to chat with them.

If you have other questions, don't hesitate to get back to us anytime.

Catherine Cus., Apr 20, 2017
  5. Catherine Cus. Win User

Xbox ambassador merch

Hi,

Questions related to Xbox Ambassador's accounts and promotions are handled by our moderators from the Ambassador's team. Click this
    link to chat with them.

If you have other questions, don't hesitate to get back to us anytime.
  6. ItsLC Gaming Win User

Do you collect merchandise?

got some ambassador merch and x019 but thats it so far
  7. Farscape247 Win User

Gamertag on merch

your gamertag is yours, you can use that gamertag on all platforms as many do, the only thing that may stop you is if your gamertag is a name of a film or book, or some other intellectual property.
  8. amaz c Win User

Do you collect merchandise?

I love free merch. Everyone can buy some figures or shirts or whatever. But if you‘re on places like comic con or x019 or gamescom or whatever, just people who are there get these stuff. Thats the best merch in my opinion!
  9. voteDC Win User

That would be a no I'm afraid.

-

Avatar items are locked to the account which buys them. You'll need to buy your friend some Canadian Microsoft points.
Thema:

Xbox ambassador merch

1. Xbox ambassador merch - Similar Threads - ambassador merch

2. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  3. XBOX AMBASSADOR SUPPORT

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX AMBASSADOR SUPPORT: How do I get support? I've already sent emails, several in fact, I've posted on Twitter on all social networks and they never respond or return emails. df5ad74d-c768-4a86-b9be-b3eb04cb018a
  4. I was denied Xbox ambassador how do I get in?

in XBoX on Windows
    I was denied Xbox ambassador how do I get in?: I was denied Xbox ambassador for no reason. My account is cleaned and I have no prior bans. I just want to be an ambassador 491aa710-10ab-48ac-8712-671e319885f7
  5. So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even...: So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even though i have enough gamer score the website still says I dont. Can anyone help. I tried refreshing the page...
  6. Xbox Ambassadors quests not completing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Ambassadors quests not completing: Hello, I'm a newly joined Xbox Ambassador, and when trying to complete the "Get Started" quests those aren't validating. I click on the respective links and in the newly opened window it says...
  7. Can a level 2 Xbox Ambassador Ban You for life

in XBoX on Windows
    Can a level 2 Xbox Ambassador Ban You for life: Me and the Person was on a game and I was just messing around and and he spelt a word wrong and I corrected him the starts getting angry and we had a little fight and I said no cuz words or...
  8. Is there any Moderators or Xbox live Ambassadors on this forums can help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any Moderators or Xbox live Ambassadors on this forums can help me?: IS there any Xbox live Ambassadors or Moderators on this Forums page can help me? Regarding the xbox support or a way to contact the Customer services by phone etc, sunce I've trying to contact...
  9. Hi I want to leave as an ambassador

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I want to leave as an ambassador: Hi I want to leave ambassador 95ced167-5fc6-4968-82a7-ff6629e89311
  10. Ambassador issue, I need some help

in XboX Insiders
    Ambassador issue, I need some help: Hello there, I’m fairly new so please bare with me. I was informed by a staff on Xbox support chat to discuss my issue in hopes I could get some help A few years ago before the pandemic I was...