Xbox ambassador help

Discus and support Xbox ambassador help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, i have been an ambassador for a while and have reached level 5, but my profile still says in level 1 at 50%. why is it doing this and what do i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FuTureKronus x, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Xbox ambassador help

Hi, i have been an ambassador for a while and have reached level 5, but my profile still says in level 1 at 50%.

why is it doing this and what do i need to do?

:)

FuTureKronus x, Jan 7, 2014
  2. tha_villain
    tha_villain Guest
    Preview Program Level, do you know yours?

You sure that isn't the XBOX ambassador level? (I think ambassador is the right namelol)

tha_villain, Jan 7, 2014
  3. Stray2615
    Stray2615 Guest
    Microsoft Robs Xbox Ambassador Program Members today Nov 19th 2015

How do you become an ambassador and what do you do? I feel I could be a little helpful.

Stray2615, Jan 7, 2014
  4. Xbox ambassador help

Hey there,

Welcome to the forums

For all Ambassador problems, including your account. Please post in the private Ambassadors Forums. To go there, please follow this link

forums.xbox.com/.../2590.aspx

I hope this link helps you regarding your question

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jan 7, 2014
  5. hey thanks for your help before but i cannot find that page and also it now says You have been removed from the Ambassadors Specialization by the Ambassadors Program Team. i have not done anything wrong , what can i do?

FuTureKronus x, Oct 31, 2018
  6. DarkHeartedKill Win User

Ambassadors helping Ambassadors

Once you're accepted and it's been 48 hours you should be getting a friend request from the ambassador, if people ask questions you can answer them with that. You can also help peopler on the forums with their problems, if that's the experience you were
    referring to.
  7. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Hi, as you're not showing your ambassador icon just yet it's no point me asking you to check out the ambassador forums.

Did you receive your acceptance email yet?

As a rough guide regarding experience help out here on the support forums if you can and on the chat. Once you're able to access the ambassador forum then you will find lots of useful information on there.

Welcome aboard and I look forward to your contributions here on the forum.
  8. Miss Kleo Win User

Hey Kaverian! It takes 3-5 days for your application to process! Have you already been accepted? If you've recently changed your WLID or GT this could be the reason you don't see your forums badge and most likely don't have access to the Ambassador forum.
    Will you let us know? We'd be happy to help you out!
  9. cS Legacy cS Win User

Xbox ambassador help.

If your account has had suspension(s) in the past year, you will be unable to join the Xbox Ambassador program.

The most common issue when receiving the message 'Already in Program' is that your application is pending for approval.
  10. voteDC Win User

Xbox ambassador help.

Send @XboxSupport a message on Twitter. They'll be able to help.
Thema:

Xbox ambassador help

1. Xbox ambassador help - Similar Threads - ambassador help

2. Is there any Moderators or Xbox live Ambassadors on this forums can help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any Moderators or Xbox live Ambassadors on this forums can help me?: IS there any Xbox live Ambassadors or Moderators on this Forums page can help me? Regarding the xbox support or a way to contact the Customer services by phone etc, sunce I've trying to contact...
  3. Ambassador issue, I need some help

in XboX Insiders
    Ambassador issue, I need some help: Hello there, I’m fairly new so please bare with me. I was informed by a staff on Xbox support chat to discuss my issue in hopes I could get some help A few years ago before the pandemic I was...
  4. Ambassador program Issue Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ambassador program Issue Please help!: Ok i was one the 'OG' Xbox ambassadors years ago and some how i lost access to it. I havent been active for a while and wanted to get back in it and its telling me i have been removed from the...
  5. to be more exact I have questions about the Xbox ambassador program please help

in XboX Insiders
    to be more exact I have questions about the Xbox ambassador program please help: hello I joined this Reddit why I did not know where to send some questions that I have and if I can not ask questions about Xbox things here, someone can tell me where I can send questions so that...
  6. Account banned for NOTHING AND REMOVED FROM AMBASSADOR PROGRAM! HELP!!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account banned for NOTHING AND REMOVED FROM AMBASSADOR PROGRAM! HELP!!!!: I was removed/suspended for informing a friend that an old account of mine was hacked and that he should block the account. In no way did I violate the TOS of Xbox Live. I am asking for the ban to...
  7. I Need Help Accessing My Ambassador Dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Need Help Accessing My Ambassador Dashboard: Hello everyone I have been a Xbox customer about over 20 years now I have long awaited the day I can become an Xbox Ambassador now January 3 I finally became an ambassador and everything seemed to...
  8. Need help with ambassador Sign up

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with ambassador Sign up: Hi i was going though the sign up everything went though then i get to the part were you sign your gamertag and it gets to "the ambassador team says hi!" Then it loads loads then gives me a error...
  9. Help with ambassador pledge and tour

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help with ambassador pledge and tour: Hello I'm having trouble with the pledge And tour 8c6744dc-8c55-4d4b-b0c0-94b47c3413ad
  10. Ambassador help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador help: I did everything to become ambassador but for some reason nothing happened and I did not receive any emails or messages on it. 49207c32-926d-46e6-93aa-3d2f451b3862