Xbox Ambassador handbook question

Discus and support Xbox Ambassador handbook question in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; is the Xbox ambassador program handbook available on our Xbox's for us to read well we are online playing? f4513645-f3cd-42f5-b80b-2705459395fb Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by THE GOD'S WATCH, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Xbox Ambassador handbook question

is the Xbox ambassador program handbook available on our Xbox's for us to read well we are online playing?

:)

THE GOD'S WATCH, Feb 1, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

It's best to keep Ambassador related questions in the Ambassador forum or the Discord server. The handbook can only be accessed through the website so you should be able to access it through the browser on the console.
  3. Smwutches Win User

how can i gain more points on the ambassador program?

Please keep all Ambassador related questions in Ambassador spaces. You'll want to read the handbook for more information about the program.
  4. Smwutches Win User

How do you get xp or level up so thr badge can appear on my profile

Please keep Ambassador related questions in correct Ambassador areas. You'll want to read the handbook for information regarding the program as well.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

I am new 1 hour new and just wanna connect more with the community

If you new to the Ambassadors program and have some questions you can have a read through the handbook and join the discord server and there will be many Ambassadors eager to help out with any questions you have.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Xp

Please post all Ambassador related questions in the private category.

Have a look in the handbook to see how you can get xp.
Thema:

1. Xbox Ambassador handbook question - Similar Threads - Ambassador handbook question

2. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  3. XBOX AMBASSADOR SUPPORT

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX AMBASSADOR SUPPORT: How do I get support? I've already sent emails, several in fact, I've posted on Twitter on all social networks and they never respond or return emails. df5ad74d-c768-4a86-b9be-b3eb04cb018a
  4. I was denied Xbox ambassador how do I get in?

in XBoX on Windows
    I was denied Xbox ambassador how do I get in?: I was denied Xbox ambassador for no reason. My account is cleaned and I have no prior bans. I just want to be an ambassador 491aa710-10ab-48ac-8712-671e319885f7
  5. So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even...: So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even though i have enough gamer score the website still says I dont. Can anyone help. I tried refreshing the page...
  6. Xbox Ambassadors quests not completing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Ambassadors quests not completing: Hello, I'm a newly joined Xbox Ambassador, and when trying to complete the "Get Started" quests those aren't validating. I click on the respective links and in the newly opened window it says...
  7. Can a level 2 Xbox Ambassador Ban You for life

in XBoX on Windows
    Can a level 2 Xbox Ambassador Ban You for life: Me and the Person was on a game and I was just messing around and and he spelt a word wrong and I corrected him the starts getting angry and we had a little fight and I said no cuz words or...
  8. Is there any Moderators or Xbox live Ambassadors on this forums can help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any Moderators or Xbox live Ambassadors on this forums can help me?: IS there any Xbox live Ambassadors or Moderators on this Forums page can help me? Regarding the xbox support or a way to contact the Customer services by phone etc, sunce I've trying to contact...
  9. Hi I want to leave as an ambassador

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I want to leave as an ambassador: Hi I want to leave ambassador 95ced167-5fc6-4968-82a7-ff6629e89311
  10. Ambassador issue, I need some help

in XboX Insiders
    Ambassador issue, I need some help: Hello there, I’m fairly new so please bare with me. I was informed by a staff on Xbox support chat to discuss my issue in hopes I could get some help A few years ago before the pandemic I was...