Xbox ambassador access

Discus and support Xbox ambassador access in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Could I have some help regarding getting access granted back to the xbox ambassador program as I got a 24 hour ban for no apparent reason and it has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by danielyates12, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Xbox ambassador access

Could I have some help regarding getting access granted back to the xbox ambassador program as I got a 24 hour ban for no apparent reason and it has taken me 4 years to get to this point as well many thanks

:)

danielyates12, Oct 9, 2017
  2. tha_villain
    tha_villain Guest
    Preview Program Level, do you know yours?

You sure that isn't the XBOX ambassador level? (I think ambassador is the right namelol)

tha_villain, Oct 9, 2017
  3. xZeRRza
    xZeRRza Guest
    Cannot access ambassador forums (New Ambassador)

I'm a new Xbox Ambassador and I cannot access the Ambassador forums, nor do I have an Ambassador badge at this point. When I click the link I'm trying to access, it keeps saying, "Group not found".

Please help!

Thanks! Xbox ambassador access :)

xZeRRza, Oct 9, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Xbox ambassador access

You have the ambassador laurel at the moment but if you have had enforcement action on your account then you will be removed.

You can't be an ambassador if you have had enforcement action on your account.

If you have been suspended then an email would of been sent to the address linked to your account or you can check on the enforcement site here

Daft Badger, Oct 9, 2017
  5. I have had this out with support not once have I engaged in communication what is against Xbox code of conduct I have been fulsely reported so it's alright for people to do so act but no way of defending the report someone has made its fundermentally wrong
    and will be thinking twice in help Microsoft after this.

danielyates12, Oct 9, 2017
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Any report filed is thoroughly investigated before anything is done.

You do not get suspended for no reason.

Support are nothing whatsoever to do with xbox live enforcement.

Daft Badger, Oct 9, 2017
  7. Well the program was fixed anyways so let them carry on.

danielyates12, Nov 1, 2018
  8. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Ambassador rank gone

RobGotBanned,

Sorry your having problems accessing that page. The link is valid. If you are still having problems follow this path to access the thread with the details:

Forums Home » Xbox Forums » Ambassadors » 2. Ambassador Support » AMBASSADORS SITE ISSUES UPDATE 8/16
  9. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox ambassador access

Any report filed is thoroughly investigated before anything is done.

You do not get suspended for no reason.

Support are nothing whatsoever to do with xbox live enforcement.
  10. danielyates12 Win User

Xbox ambassador access

Well the program was fixed anyways so let them carry on.
  11. danielyates12 Win User

Xbox ambassador access

I have had this out with support not once have I engaged in communication what is against Xbox code of conduct I have been fulsely reported so it's alright for people to do so act but no way of defending the report someone has made its fundermentally wrong
    and will be thinking twice in help Microsoft after this.
  12. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox ambassador access

You have the ambassador laurel at the moment but if you have had enforcement action on your account then you will be removed.

You can't be an ambassador if you have had enforcement action on your account.

If you have been suspended then an email would of been sent to the address linked to your account or you can check on the enforcement site here
Thema:

Xbox ambassador access

1. Xbox ambassador access - Similar Threads - ambassador access

2. How can i get access to xbox ambassadors discord?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can i get access to xbox ambassadors discord?: i am an xbox ambassador and i was invited to the discord but when i go to click the link on [mod removed] it is expired. If Xbox wishes to keep the discord server linked they need to set the link...
  3. No access to Xbox Ambassador menu

in XBoX on Windows
    No access to Xbox Ambassador menu: Hey all, I was just wondering since Xbox has since changed to the 8 strike rule are we allowed to reapply to become an Xbox ambassador? Someone wrongly reported my gamer picture of myself in the...
  4. Access Denied to Ambassador program

in XBoX on Windows
    Access Denied to Ambassador program: Hi Guys Hope your well!! I have had my access to the ambassador program blocked - not sure why? I have been a member for quite some time and have no idea what happened. None of the possible...
  5. Access denied as Ambassador?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Access denied as Ambassador?: Im a bit confused here. Have been on xbox live since its conception. I've been chat banned maybe 2 times in my 15 years for very very minor things (said [mod removed] one time in a message). I...
  6. no access to ambassador forums

in XBoX Accessibility
    no access to ambassador forums: I'm a level 3 ambassador I had an account on here before but I have no clue on what happened to it I am repeating this question because no one really replied to that post. Keep in mind that I had...
  7. Xbox Ambassador access Denied

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ambassador access Denied: Hello. Here I need you. I was banned from March 7 to March 8 That is to say 24h. So I couldn't do a case review. Since I was banned I can no longer access the ambassador xbox site as if I was...
  8. access denied in xbox ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    access denied in xbox ambassador: Hello. I abused manners and behavior to a person on the xbox platform, and I was reported and punished for not being able to speak and publish for 24 hours, but after that I wanted to enter the...
  9. Im an ambassador and i cant access forums

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im an ambassador and i cant access forums: Im an xbox ambassador and i cant access forums 12177f0c-6472-4e36-aeee-32a28d25c00e
  10. Unable to access Ambassador content

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access Ambassador content: When I go to the Xbox Ambassadors program and go to profile: it states things like “Ambassador since Sep 03 2018”, the activities I’ve completed, etc. However whenever I go to any other page (i.e....