Xbox Ambassador access Denied

Discus and support Xbox Ambassador access Denied in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello. Here I need you. I was banned from March 7 to March 8 That is to say 24h. So I couldn't do a case review. Since I was banned I can no longer... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by lIlZodiaclIl, Nov 5, 2021.

1. lIlZodiaclIl
    lIlZodiaclIl Guest

:)

lIlZodiaclIl, Nov 5, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Access denied as Ambassador?

You'll need to email xboxambs @ microsoft.com (remove the spaces) to contact Ambassador staff.
  3. Smwutches Win User

access denied in xbox ambassador

No. That's per the terms of the program.
  4. ALI ALIRAQI5959 Win User

access denied in xbox ambassador

?Please, can I pay any price for or do anything to get back

pleeeeeeeease

I didn't mean to offend that guy.
  5. Smwutches Win User

To clarify, the one year requirement is only for joining the first time. Once you have received an enforcement action as an Ambassador, you are no longer eligible to rejoin.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Just to confirm..found this on a thread from last year which was a response from the Ambassador support people to someone:

"When an Xbox Ambassador receives an enforcement, their Ambassador status is automatically removed. Their account then becomes ineligible to rejoin. In the future, we may allow former Ambassadors to return; however, there is no guarantee that this will happen."

It also shows a screenshot which confirms the one year enforcement action requirement

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/removed-from-the-xbox-ambassador-program
Thema:

1. Xbox Ambassador access Denied - Similar Threads - Ambassador access Denied

2. How can i get access to xbox ambassadors discord?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can i get access to xbox ambassadors discord?: i am an xbox ambassador and i was invited to the discord but when i go to click the link on [mod removed] it is expired. If Xbox wishes to keep the discord server linked they need to set the link...
  3. No access to Xbox Ambassador menu

in XBoX on Windows
    No access to Xbox Ambassador menu: Hey all, I was just wondering since Xbox has since changed to the 8 strike rule are we allowed to reapply to become an Xbox ambassador? Someone wrongly reported my gamer picture of myself in the...
  4. Access Denied to Ambassador program

in XBoX on Windows
    Access Denied to Ambassador program: Hi Guys Hope your well!! I have had my access to the ambassador program blocked - not sure why? I have been a member for quite some time and have no idea what happened. None of the possible...
  5. Access denied as Ambassador?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Access denied as Ambassador?: Im a bit confused here. Have been on xbox live since its conception. I've been chat banned maybe 2 times in my 15 years for very very minor things (said [mod removed] one time in a message). I...
  6. no access to ambassador forums

in XBoX Accessibility
    no access to ambassador forums: I'm a level 3 ambassador I had an account on here before but I have no clue on what happened to it I am repeating this question because no one really replied to that post. Keep in mind that I had...
  7. access denied in xbox ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    access denied in xbox ambassador: Hello. I abused manners and behavior to a person on the xbox platform, and I was reported and punished for not being able to speak and publish for 24 hours, but after that I wanted to enter the...
  8. Im an ambassador and i cant access forums

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im an ambassador and i cant access forums: Im an xbox ambassador and i cant access forums 12177f0c-6472-4e36-aeee-32a28d25c00e
  9. Unable to access Ambassador content

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access Ambassador content: When I go to the Xbox Ambassadors program and go to profile: it states things like “Ambassador since Sep 03 2018”, the activities I’ve completed, etc. However whenever I go to any other page (i.e....
  10. Can't access my Ambassador menus.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my Ambassador menus.: I've just been in contact with MS support and they directed me here to post a question for a moderator to reply to. I cannot access my Ambassador menus. Every time I try it directs me to join...