XBOX ALPHA-SKIP AHEAD ISSUE Most externally installed games (be it on the official external...

Discus and support XBOX ALPHA-SKIP AHEAD ISSUE Most externally installed games (be it on the official external... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I had 183 games installed: internal storage, official expansion card and on my 6TB external drive. Now it says 74 !! 109 disappeared, BUT the space... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/InZane85, Aug 30, 2021.

  1. /u/InZane85
    /u/InZane85 Guest

    XBOX ALPHA-SKIP AHEAD ISSUE Most externally installed games (be it on the official external...


    I had 183 games installed: internal storage, official expansion card and on my 6TB external drive. Now it says 74 !! 109 disappeared, BUT the space they occupied, hasn't returned. I am not impressed whatso ever!

    submitted by /u/InZane85
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/InZane85, Aug 30, 2021
    #1
  2. Epic Louie Win User

    External HD connection issues

    I'm in the alpha skip ahead. I haven't had any issues with my external. Here's a link for troubleshooting.

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/troubleshooting/console-doesnt-detect-external-storage
  3. THX1138 Win User

    Okay please read the whole paragraph before reply, this issue is very funky and specific.

    Today, July 15, New Xbox Preview Alpha Skip Ahead update fixes the issue with transfer content to external HDD. Hope this is finally what we’re waitinf for to answer our dilemma.
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

    What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

    In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

    Xbox wont update or install games

    Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

    Alpha skip-Ahead

    Hi, Wuhey

    Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

    You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
Thema:

XBOX ALPHA-SKIP AHEAD ISSUE Most externally installed games (be it on the official external...

Loading...
  1. XBOX ALPHA-SKIP AHEAD ISSUE Most externally installed games (be it on the official external... - Similar Threads - ALPHA SKIP AHEAD

  2. September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  3. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  4. September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260917-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260917-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  7. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  8. September 18, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260916-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 18, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260916-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 18, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  9. September 11, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260909-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 11, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260909-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 11, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  10. September 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260907-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260907-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...