Xbox All digital Slovenia

Discus and support Xbox All digital Slovenia in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey! I just got Xbox All Digital, but I cannot buy any game, because of it does not allow me to chose Slovenia as Location. How can I fix this?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AndrejDobnikar, Apr 7, 2020.

  1. Xbox All digital Slovenia


    Hey!

    I just got Xbox All Digital, but I cannot buy any game, because of it does not allow me to chose Slovenia as Location.

    How can I fix this?

    :)
     
    AndrejDobnikar, Apr 7, 2020
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    Paysafe

    No as Slovenia isn't an xbox live region
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

    How to set up console's location?

    Xbox consoles and services are not available in Slovenia, Microsoft rewards and PC Game Pass are
  4. Daft Badger Win User

    Redeem code

    Slovenia is not an xbox live supported country which is why you are having problems.
  5. RockyDinosaur84 Win User

    Gold Subscription in Slovenia

    Well. bad answer. Microsoft, Xbox or whatever who, add Slovenia to supported countries.
  6. Mister Getafix Win User

    Connect cable box to Xbox One in Slovenia - does it work?

    Heya!

    Unfortunately, it looks like Slovenia is not currently a supported region. You can check our
    countries site for all currently supported regions at any time.

    If you would like to see Slovenia supported be sure to post in the
    User voice!
Thema:

Xbox All digital Slovenia

Loading...
  1. Xbox All digital Slovenia - Similar Threads - digital Slovenia

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....