Xbox all access

Discus and support Xbox all access in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So yesterday I went to gamestops website and wanted to get the Xbox series S through Xbox all access. Everything was going smoothly, until the final... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by X Cholik X, Jun 30, 2022.

  1. X Cholik X
    X Cholik X Guest

    Xbox all access


    So yesterday I went to gamestops website and wanted to get the Xbox series S through Xbox all access. Everything was going smoothly, until the final checkout process which after hitting the checkout button I get an error. The telephone number provided with the error is gamestops customer service line. I called them and they told me to contact citizens pay. So I called citizens and they confirmed everything was great on there end as far as payment everything was correct so they told me to contact GameStop. All together they have bounced me around back and forward. I’ve contacted GameStop three times and citizens twice. I’m about over this whole process and out of ideas which is why I’m here now but I’m not entirely sure if Microsoft can even help me. It just feels terrible to have my credit ran and approved for what appears to be a complete waste of time.

    Has anyone else had this issue? If so did it ever get resolved or did you just give up?

    :)
     
    X Cholik X, Jun 30, 2022
    #1
  2. Ezzn Win User

    xbox all access

    I wish they offer the All Access without the console :(
  3. memphisplaya Win User

    xbox all access

    Thanks. Just wanted to make sure. I guess I'll make arrangements. I could buy the system outright but the Xlive and game pass bundle is a nice Incentive to do the all access.
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

    xbox all access

    Hey TyingArtifact

    Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about how to access the Xbox All Access promotion.

    At the moment the only way to buy Xbox All Access is to visit the
    Amazon website
    and purchase it from them. However, its will available starting November 18th, 2019.

    You can actually find all this info and more at the
    Xbox All Access FAQ
    .

    I hope this was of some use to you.
  5. Rylaker Win User

    xbox all access

    I'm sure it will show up soon. You'll just have to have patience.
  6. Wishcatcher Win User

    xbox all access

    Hi,

    Should be available in 1 or 2 hour… When it will be 9 or 10 AM Pacific time.

    Regards
Thema:

Xbox all access

Loading...
  1. Xbox all access - Similar Threads - access

  2. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  3. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  4. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  5. How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?: I am interested in testing new alpha features but I can’t seem to figure out how to gain access to the alpha on Xbox Insider. I’ve done all available surveys and activities but they seem limited....
  6. The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.

    in XboX Insiders
    The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it....
  7. Xbox disc to digital global access when?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox disc to digital global access when?: When will everyone be able to access it? I don’t seem to have that option on my Xbox one X. Is it exclusive to the series X? submitted by /u/CloudimusXD [link] [comments]
  8. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  9. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  10. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...