Xbox All Access vs Monthly Auto Renewal - what to do in this situation?

Discus and support Xbox All Access vs Monthly Auto Renewal - what to do in this situation? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just purchased xbox series x with all access - if my current game pass subscritpion is automatically renewed each month - do i need to turn off auto... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Reifel Tower, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Reifel Tower
    Reifel Tower Guest

• Just purchased xbox series x with all access - if my current game pass subscritpion is automatically renewed each month - do i need to turn off auto renewal or will it auto renew when the two years are up (you get 2 years of gamepass
      with all access).

:)

Reifel Tower, Jan 26, 2021
  2. Reifel Tower Win User

Just purchased xbox series x with all access - if my current game pass subscritpion is automatically renewed each month - do i
    need to turn off auto renewal or will it auto renew when the two years are up (you get 2 years of gamepass with all access).
  3. Smwutches Win User

It will just renew after the 2 years.
  4. MasonicSquire93 Win User

I Just Cancelled My EA ACCESS AUTO RENEWAL!

How do you cancel the monthly auto renewal for ea access please?
  5. ngocphi Win User

Support here is a joke.

Well for one you don't have to wait 30days to turn off auto renewal

If you are trying something else like remove an payment option then yes

Since you are on a monthly plan you have to wait out the current subscription as they can't give you a prepaid code for less then 30days

That doesn't affect auto renewal at all

This doesn't affect auto renewal at all and can be turned off at anytime
  6. PhiI MitcheII Win User

Xbox Live Payments

12 and 3 month subscriptions are paid up front, but they work out a cheaper option on a monthly basis than the monthly subscription, the cost however is not divided in to monthly payments. The only option for monthly payments is to get a one month subscription
    and set your account to 'auto-renew' so it renews automatically every month.
Thema:

1. Xbox All Access vs Monthly Auto Renewal - what to do in this situation? - Similar Threads - Access Monthly Auto

2. I have an active game pass I’m monthly subscribed as well but I can’t access my account any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an active game pass I’m monthly subscribed as well but I can’t access my account any...: Help with ending my subscription on a lost account 181d9439-c9e1-4850-a1c9-8c9528bc3f36
  3. I've been in the Xbox insider program for 3 Years and 2 Months and I cannot access the beta...

in XboX Insiders
    I've been in the Xbox insider program for 3 Years and 2 Months and I cannot access the beta...: Hello. I have been a part of the Xbox Insider program for over 3 Years now. I have 2 Xbox Series X consoles. On one of them I am in the Beta Ring of the Xbox Update Preview. On the other it...
  4. 24 month access code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    24 month access code: I have the Xbox x and came with the 24 months access it did not prompt me to access it. When I go to Settings-account- I do not have the button that says this xbox comes with now how do I...
  5. Walmart All Access Bundle: Did not receive 24 month game pass subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Walmart All Access Bundle: Did not receive 24 month game pass subscription: I had recently purchased the Xbox all Access bundle and I have received the console but I cant find where to redeem my order for the 24 month game pass. I have followed others instructions but it...
  6. My game pass app has said I am suspended for about a month now and it won’t let me access...

in XBoX on Windows
    My game pass app has said I am suspended for about a month now and it won’t let me access...: So for about a month it has said my account is suspended but its not so I haven’t been able to access game pass perks but I can still play is there anyway to fix this...
  7. i cannot access my 1 month free xbox game pass subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cannot access my 1 month free xbox game pass subscription: i am not able to find from where can i access my game pass it came i have a notification but i cannot find from where can i activate it please tell how to activate it...
  8. I purchased a 1 month Xbox Live Gold Subscription two days ago and I still can't access...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I purchased a 1 month Xbox Live Gold Subscription two days ago and I still can't access...: I purchased a 1 month Xbox Live Gold Subscription two days ago on the official xbox.com site and I still can't access Xbox Live Gold benefits. I've tried deleting my Xbox profile from my Xbox and...
  9. XBOX ALL ACCESS (24 MONTH GAME PASS) SERVICE REQUEST

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ALL ACCESS (24 MONTH GAME PASS) SERVICE REQUEST: Sending XBOX Series X to get repaired, the xbox has 24 months game pass built into the system that I could not activate on the console. What should I do if they end up sending me a new xbox, how...
  10. Not receiving 1 month EA access from XGPU promotion on PC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not receiving 1 month EA access from XGPU promotion on PC: I bought 3 months XGPU 2 weeks ago on PC which includes Discord Nitro, EA Access, and Spotify premium. I received xbox live messages for redeeming Spotify premium and Discord nitro last week....