Xbox All-access useable on another console?

Discus and support Xbox All-access useable on another console? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all Ok here goes, bear with me. My son has an Xbox One and has a had a Gold etc account for years, it’s well established and has loads of games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sprint955ST, Feb 6, 2022.

  1. Sprint955ST
    Sprint955ST Guest

    Xbox All-access useable on another console?


    Hi all

    Ok here goes, bear with me.

    My son has an Xbox One and has a had a Gold etc account for years, it’s well established and has loads of games and scores etc associated with it.

    I bought him an Xbox One X on All-Access for Christmas, but he signed into this console using his ‘old’ account (described above) which I pay monthly for.

    He hasn’t yet redeemed the 2 years deal from the XBox One X.

    Now - is this deal exclusively attached to the Xbox One X? Does it only provide access to X games?

    Because my daughter now wants to use the old One console, so can I sign into the X as her, redeem the offer, then she can sign into the old One console and use the All-Access deal on that?

    My son will just keep using the account he has had for years and which I continue paying for.

    Thanks!

    :)
     
    Sprint955ST, Feb 6, 2022
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox All-access useable on another console?

    It'll be tied to whatever account redeems the 2 years of Ultimate. So if your daughter signs into the console and redeems the offer, she can use the subscription on any console she signs into.
  3. ngocphi Win User

    CHANGING COUNTRY PLEASE HELP

    wouldn't work anyways

    all previous DLC and downloads are forfeit on migration only new downloads are accessable accessable in the new region

    meaning anything oin your hd would be useable but you cannot redownload it
  4. juan van Win User

    Xbox live points

    Microsoft points can not be transferred between accounts.

    You should use the rest of those points on your console, so this gamer tag will have access to the items.

    Avatar items are not useable.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

    Remove permanent ban from my console

    The console is still useable as long as it was set as the home console.

    You can't connect it to xbox live though.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

    My Seagate 3tb hard drive is not showing up on my Xbox one

    You need to format the drive on the Xbox. This will wipe all data and only be useable on xbox.
Thema:

Xbox All-access useable on another console?

Loading...
  1. Xbox All-access useable on another console? - Similar Threads - access useable another

  2. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  3. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  4. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  5. How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?: I am interested in testing new alpha features but I can’t seem to figure out how to gain access to the alpha on Xbox Insider. I’ve done all available surveys and activities but they seem limited....
  6. The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.

    in XboX Insiders
    The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it....
  7. Xbox disc to digital global access when?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox disc to digital global access when?: When will everyone be able to access it? I don’t seem to have that option on my Xbox one X. Is it exclusive to the series X? submitted by /u/CloudimusXD [link] [comments]
  8. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  9. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  10. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...