Xbox all access missing gamepass ultimate

Discus and support Xbox all access missing gamepass ultimate in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm asking here for a friend that recently purchased a series s through Game in the uk with the all access program, the first series s arrived without... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by allan.m1980, Feb 2, 2022.

  1. allan.m1980
    allan.m1980 Guest

    Xbox all access missing gamepass ultimate


    I'm asking here for a friend that recently purchased a series s through Game in the uk with the all access program, the first series s arrived without Gamepass ultimate in the setup or the included with this console part in settings. It took a week for Game to try and resolve the issue which was to return the console and they would send out a replacement series s. His series s got delivered yesterday and as before there is no gamepass ultimate redeemable during set up or in the settings menu again. Game don't seem to understand how to resolve this and he doesn't want to send a console back for it to happen a third time. Can anyone advise how Game goes about adding the gamepass ultimate to the serial number of the console

    :)
     
    allan.m1980, Feb 2, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Xbox all access missing gamepass ultimate

    I apologize but for Xbox All Access they're the one that handles them.
  3. allan.m1980 Win User

    Xbox all access missing gamepass ultimate

    Thank you for your reply, that's the issue we are having the retailer doesn't seem to know how to fix the issue, they told him to return the first series s all access so that they could send a new console, now this one has arrived without the gamepass ultimate again and he doesn't want to be continually returning consoles in the hope that they get it right.
  4. Francia J. Win User

    Xbox all access missing gamepass ultimate

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    If you don’t see an option to redeem your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate through initial setup or through the Settings app, contact the retailer where you purchased Xbox All Access. They’ll need to verify your Xbox All Access account, console serial number, and determine next steps.

    For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/help/subscriptio...
  5. Jonny306 Win User

    Game pass is not working

    Okay,

    You won't have Gamepass.

    Gamepass is a subscription that provides access to a library of games that can be played without purchasing them. Similar to Netflix.

    While "Gamepass Ultimate" provided access to that same library and also gives access to Xbox Gold and EA Play.

    Ea Play is also like gamepass that offers their own game library that can be accessed while the Subscription is active.

    With Gamepass Ultimate, you'll have Gold, Gamepass, and Ea Play all in one Subscription.

    However, what you purchased (Xbox Live) is Xbox Gold. This is a subscription that provides access to online gaming.

    It is not Gamepass so if you are looking for an active Gamepass after redeeming that 12-month Subscription, Gamepass will not show but Xbox Live or Xbox Gold should show.

    Is that showing up at all?
  6. choppyseize Win User

    Xbox one Game PASS 14 Günlük Hediye Paket [Xbox one Game PASS 14 Day Gift Package]

    There is a difference between Gamepass ultimate and regular Gamepass.

    With regular Gamepass you can only access Play anywhere titles. The link with more details is here

    With GamePass Ultimate you get Xbox Live Gold, GamePass for Console and PC all in one bundle.
Thema:

Xbox all access missing gamepass ultimate

Loading...
  1. Xbox all access missing gamepass ultimate - Similar Threads - access missing gamepass

  2. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  3. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  4. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  5. How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?: I am interested in testing new alpha features but I can’t seem to figure out how to gain access to the alpha on Xbox Insider. I’ve done all available surveys and activities but they seem limited....
  6. The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.

    in XboX Insiders
    The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it....
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Missing Accessibility feature of left/right audio balance

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Accessibility feature of left/right audio balance: I recently became hard of hearing in one ear and I was simply trying to balance my audio the that side so I could hear left and right as evenly as I can get but surprisingly there were no features...
  9. GameBar Issue: FPS Access Request is missing a folder in its file path and I can't redirect it

    in XboX Insiders
    GameBar Issue: FPS Access Request is missing a folder in its file path and I can't redirect it: I'm on Windows 10. I'm trying to activate the FPS counter on my ASUS ROG laptop for a game I play but clicking "Request Access" brings up an error saying that windows cannot find the file....
  10. I can't access my account on NBA2k2022..... all my created players are missing or can't be...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access my account on NBA2k2022..... all my created players are missing or can't be...: I can't find my gaming profile info...... my created players and career builder information can't. be accessed at all. beaa3d0b-a3ca-4e4f-8136-bb65f4c62bb4