XBOX All Access Exchange Scam?

Discus and support XBOX All Access Exchange Scam? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I wanted to exchange the first Xbox and was inquiring why I had not received the return kit. Well!!! I was just told by CitizenOne that I was not... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by winifred192, May 10, 2021.

  1. winifred192
    winifred192 Guest

    XBOX All Access Exchange Scam?


    I wanted to exchange the first Xbox and was inquiring why I had not received the return kit. Well!!! I was just told by CitizenOne that I was not eligible to return the first console because I paid off the contract early. Therefore since I owe it there is no exchange. I am being penalized for paying ahead. HAS ANYONE BEEN INFORMED OF THIS PENALTY ?

    :)
     
    winifred192, May 10, 2021
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    XBOX All Access Exchange Scam?

    Yes there is no exchange unless you upgrade or you start a new all access

    If you had the ongoing contract still you could upgrade but since you bought out you can't do an upgrade ib which you would only pay the difference

    But since you bought it out right you don't get an upgrade
  3. NewBlacksmurf Win User

    Xbox One Live Message for Repairs?

    Please check here under your account but normally you will be asked to setup an exchange in the Xbox system.

    Be cautious of phishing and scams.

    Myservice.xbox.com
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Xbox All Access Misleading and I feel Scammed!

    You have to wait twelve months to upgrade. No one here has the power to deal with financial issue, you need to open a ticket with support, id recommend the supirt of whoever the UK underwriter is rather than Microsoft, as they manage the program
  5. Artist 343 Win User

    Xbox All Access Misleading and I feel Scammed!

    The link you provided doesn't apply to me.

    I agreed to these terms. See link here

    https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/legal/XboxAllAccessTerms#:~:text=Main%20terms%3A%20The%20Xbox%20All%20Access%20Bundle%20%28the,Xbox%20All%20Access%20Purchase%20%28see%20Upgrade%20terms%20below%29.
  6. Artist 343 Win User

    Xbox All Access Misleading and I feel Scammed!

    Thank you for your message.

    I will do further contacting with the merchant about this. I'll send an update once I get more news on this situation. Very stressful indeed.
Thema:

XBOX All Access Exchange Scam?

Loading...
  1. XBOX All Access Exchange Scam? - Similar Threads - Access Exchange Scam

  2. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  3. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  4. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  5. How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?: I am interested in testing new alpha features but I can’t seem to figure out how to gain access to the alpha on Xbox Insider. I’ve done all available surveys and activities but they seem limited....
  6. The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.

    in XboX Insiders
    The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it....
  7. Xbox disc to digital global access when?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox disc to digital global access when?: When will everyone be able to access it? I don’t seem to have that option on my Xbox one X. Is it exclusive to the series X? submitted by /u/CloudimusXD [link] [comments]
  8. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  9. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  10. Master Chief Collection: Cannot invite, join, access customization or exchange and other...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Master Chief Collection: Cannot invite, join, access customization or exchange and other...: I am using steam using personal game and DLC ,I am signed into an Xbox live account, I can accept game invites on steam, and I can press join game from the friend menu, but nothing happens at all,...