Xbox advanced exchange issue

Discus and support Xbox advanced exchange issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had an issue with my x box series x where it would shut off while trying to lunch a game. I sent it in for repair. It was returned a week later and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NickG_154, Mar 13, 2021.

1. NickG_154
    NickG_154 Guest

I had an issue with my x box series x where it would shut off while trying to lunch a game. I sent it in for repair. It was returned a week later and it still had the same issue. I contacted support again and they suggested doing an adanvced exchange. I sent in the broken xbox the day after i received the new one. I have a fedex confirmation that it was received 2/8/21. On 2/22/21 i was charged for the xbox. Ive been on multiple phone calls for hours and hours, back and forth through email trying to get a refund for the $500+. Ive been lied to by what now seems to be 3 different people now. They keep telling me that they are going to look into it. 19 days later and i still have nothing. Today i received another email from microsoft that they have not received my xbox even though when i talked with support they confirmed that they did get received. I have no clue where to go or who to talk to to get a real answer? I feel like i need to call el paso police to report a theft

:)

NickG_154, Mar 13, 2021
  2. G1NGERVIT1S Win User

Xbox Advanced Exchange Issue

Since XBOX falsely charged my debit card and I had to call support, 16 days have passed. I have yet to receive a refund.

The second email stating that my refund was being processed was sent to me on 3/11/2015, the first being on 2/28/2015. Again this email was sent to me pretty late in the day(7:29 PM). I sure hope I don't have to wait much longer. This is getting ridiculous.
  3. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, G1NGERVIT1S! I'm very happy to see that you are in contact with the appropriate teams. Because of the way they work, it can take a couple of days before they are able to respond. Please do keep an eye on your email or for voicemails from that
    team for updates.

Thanks so much for keeping us updated here! Please do continue to keep us updated. Additionally, for support on this issue, simply reply to any communications you have from your customer advocate. :)
  4. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, G1NGERVIT1S! I'm so very sorry to see the situation you are in! After reading what you have gone through, I have passed your information along to the appropriate teams. Please ensure that your contact information is up to date here on
    account.live.com so that they may be able to reach you!

You are very much encouraged to keep us updated here! Thanks for making us aware of this situation. :3
  5. NickG_154 Win User

i called xbox support center again today. i spent 3.5 hours on the phone with them while they're telling me i just need to wait 24 hours again. eventually a supervisor hung up on me because i wanted to continue to wait on the phone with them. is there anyone else that i can reach out to for support on this?
  6. G1NGERVIT1S Win User

I am starting a countdown:

Since XBOX falsely charged my debit card and I had to call support, 5 days have passed. I have yet to receive a refund.

BTW... I have a fraudulent billing investigation open with CHASE right now.
Thema:

1. Xbox advanced exchange issue - Similar Threads - advanced exchange issue

2. Advance warfare supply drops not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Advance warfare supply drops not showing up: I buy 13 advanced warfare supply drops for 10$ but it's not showing up at all on my Xbox series s is there a way to get them because I tried everything but nothing is working... help...
  3. xbox insider no advanced features section

in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider no advanced features section: Hello, I was going to install a Turkish patch for Shadow of War, but we need to open a setting to be able to install patches on Xbox Game Pass. The setting is "advanced installation and management...
  4. My pdp Xbox advanced wired rematch controllers mic won't work no matter the headset, ughhhh

in XBoX on Consoles
    My pdp Xbox advanced wired rematch controllers mic won't work no matter the headset, ughhhh: everything works besides the mic of any head set all settings are correct as far as I know and have tried, it will cut on for a millisecond bday shutoff and not work again after I'm bout to give...
  5. Cod advanced warfare won't save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod advanced warfare won't save: Cod advanced warfare won't save a08ccd0e-f2f0-4e28-b528-e1cc3dd3453e
  6. COD Advanced Warfare Local Play split screen positions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Advanced Warfare Local Play split screen positions: Help! We are trying to play EXO Zombies Local Play on split screen. We have always played in the same position. We have just purchased Xbox X and when we login to play it flips our positions. No...
  7. COD: Advanced Warfare on Xbox 360 via Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD: Advanced Warfare on Xbox 360 via Backwards Compatibility: Hi, I recently started trying to play old Call Of Duty games on the Xbox One. I remembered that I wasn’t able to play COD: Advanced Warfare for Xbox 360 anymore because I lost the second disc....
  8. Minesweeper Level Advancement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minesweeper Level Advancement: I've reached Minesweeper level 500 (Gold Grandmaster) but no matter how many games I play now the level doesn't change. I assumed Diamond Grandmaster was a possibility and then an indefinite...
  9. Hi I bought the champion personalization pack for call of duty advanced warfare and when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I bought the champion personalization pack for call of duty advanced warfare and when...: I bought the Champion personalization pack for Call of duty advanced warfare when I installed it and went into game it was still locked then when I tried to reinstall from the in game store it...
  10. Hi I recently started playing cod advanced warfare on Xbox and none of the achievements are...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I recently started playing cod advanced warfare on Xbox and none of the achievements are...: I got to round 10 in outbreak. I eco punched and killed 10 zombies it’s been over 24 hours and nothing. This is very disappointing because I love this zombies and the whole game but can’t get...