xbox adding days/weeks to either live or music pass or both?

Discus and support xbox adding days/weeks to either live or music pass or both? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I dont know about everyone else but i guess xbox added like almost a moth to my live account for some reason it was supposed to end on 1/1/16 not its... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by proneto911, Jan 5, 2014.

1. proneto911
    proneto911 Guest

I dont know about everyone else but i guess xbox added like almost a moth to my live account for some reason it was supposed to end on 1/1/16 not its 1/19/16 and for the music pass it was 5/1/14 now its 6/2/14.

im not complaining just an observation i see have 8 years of tenure but its just interesting on what they gave me

:)

proneto911, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Possible Xbox Music Arriving?

As I live in Singapore, there's no Xbox music or video. But the pass few weeks , Xbox website , dashboard and smartglass start to hint that there's Xbox Music coming to Singapore. When the dashboard is not connected to Xbox live, it shows the music hub.
    On Xbox website, support shows Zune music pass. And smartglass is able to find music via search and it leads to opening it on Xbox via xbox music. Could it be that Xbox music is coming to Singapore? And all those country that has a nusic hub but is not active
    when connected to xbox live?

Ferlicks-5C9335B7-506C-4248-BA88-623805982867, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Xbox Music unable to verify rights of offline music

Hello DrPhibez,

I hope this helps!

Overview

With an Xbox Music Pass subscription, you can download, stream, and listen to as many songs from the Xbox Music store as you want, as often as you want.

Associate up to four devices with your Xbox Music Pass

Your Xbox Music Pass allows you to download and sync items to a combination of four different devices which has the Xbox Music App. (This includes Windows 8 computers, tablets, Xbox 360 consoles, or Windows Phone 8 devices.) For example, you can download
    music to your work computer, a laptop, a tablet device, and a Windows Phone 8. Or you can download music to one computer and then sync that music to a Windows Phone 8, Xbox 360 console, and another computer.

Once you've downloaded or synced music from your Xbox Music Pass to a computer or device, that computer or device will be associated with your Xbox Music Pass for at least 30 days.

If you want to change the computers or devices that are associated with your Xbox Music Pass (for example, say you replace your home computer), you can swap out a computer or device every 30 days.

Notes

• You can only use your Xbox Music Pass on Windows Phone 8 devices that use your Microsoft account.
    • Xbox Music Pass is designed for a single user. If other members of your household have Windows Phone 8 devices, their own Microsoft accounts will be associated with their phones and, therefore, they would need their own Xbox Music Passes.

View devices that are associated with your Xbox Music Pass

Here’s how to see which devices you’ve associated with your Xbox Music Pass:

On your Windows 8 computer:

1. Start Xbox Music and sign in.
    2. Open the charms bar by swiping from the right (on a tablet) or placing your cursor in the upper or lower right-hand corner of your screen.
    3. Click or tap Settings, select Account, and then select Manage Music Pass Devices.
    On your Windows Phone:

1. Open Internet Explorer and go to Xbox.com.
    2. Sign in with your Microsoft account.
    3. Tap Settings (upper right-hand corner of the screen).
    4. Tap My account.
    5. Tap Manage Music Devices.

Change the devices that are associated with your Xbox Music Pass

To remove a computer or device from your Music Pass

Open your account. (For information about how to do this, see the “View devices that are associated with your Xbox Music Pass” section.) Then, click Remove next to the name of the computer or device.

To add a Windows 8 computer or tablet to your Xbox Music Pass

Download an Xbox Music Pass item from the Xbox Music Store to your computer. It will be added automatically.

To add a Windows Phone to your Xbox Music Pass

Sync an Xbox Music Pass item you downloaded from Xbox Music Store to your device. It will be added automatically.

EG GHOSTLY CM, Jan 5, 2014
  4. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest

Have you been compensated for anything ? For example the family pack, when they stopped it we got time added to the family members, have you changed something like that ?

eviltedi, Jan 5, 2014
  5. proneto911
    proneto911 Guest
    oh just so everyone knows since i just got off with support you cant stack more than 2 years of live and 1 year of music on top of each other

FYI used to be 3 years of live

proneto911, Jan 5, 2014
  6. proneto911
    proneto911 Guest
    [quote user="eviltedi"]

Have you been compensated for anything ? For example the family pack, when they stopped it we got time added to the family members, have you changed something like that ?

[/quote]nope nothing *knock on wood* im one of the lucky few that hasn't had any problems with anything xbox, 360, ONE, windows 8 or 8.1, or windows phone 7 or 8 related

proneto911, Jan 5, 2014
  7. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest
    Oh well, lucky you I guess, enjoy, it's not often we something for nothing.

eviltedi, Oct 31, 2018
  8. proneto911 Win User

oh just so everyone knows since i just got off with support you cant stack more than 2 years of live and 1 year of music on top of each other

FYI used to be 3 years of live
  9. eviltedi Win User

10. proneto911 Win User

[quote user="eviltedi"]

[/quote]nope nothing *knock on wood* im one of the lucky few that hasn't had any problems with anything xbox, 360, ONE, windows 8 or 8.1, or windows phone 7 or 8 related
  11. eviltedi Win User

Oh well, lucky you I guess, enjoy, it's not often we something for nothing.
  12. HassanB Win User

Xbox live and Xbox music pass

Hello,

Both of these subscriptions are separate. At this point in time there is no indication that Microsoft is considering combining both the Xbox LIVE Gold membership and Xbox Music Pass.
Thema:

1. xbox adding days/weeks to either live or music pass or both? - Similar Threads - adding days weeks

2. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  3. how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?: i need to find out when i added someone or when we became friends bc my boyfriend is fuming o 769bc37d-4fa0-4b1a-9e4d-df48ec88284b
  4. adding new countries to the xbox live service

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding new countries to the xbox live service: So im from aruba and have been trying relentlessly to purchase stuff on the xbox store, however that always fails so i have to resort to third parties,so im wondering when will more countries be...
  5. Adding more structure to Xbox Live

in XboX Insiders
    Adding more structure to Xbox Live: Someone from here said there's a place to post this where gaming engineers would see it, I'm 5 min late to work so I don't have time to look so. Hope you find this If you asked the general...
  6. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

in XBoX on Windows
    What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?: I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want. But what in the absolute hell is going on...
  7. Can you add it where you can talk in your xbox one video without adding it in after done...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you add it where you can talk in your xbox one video without adding it in after done...: I am wondering if you can make it where you can record a video and have it where records your voice without adding it to the video after done with the video and have to edit the video...
  8. My friendslist appears empty, allthough i have friends added.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friendslist appears empty, allthough i have friends added.: My Friendslist appears empty on my console. I restarted and reset my console many times, tho it didnt solve the problem. I can see it fully on my xbox app on my phone and pc, but on my console i...
  9. Ads in Game Pass Games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ads in Game Pass Games?: Solitaire on the PC is part of Game Pass (which I pay for every month) and today when i'm trying to play the game, i'm getting ads. I've been playing for hours without them and now i'm getting...
  10. The other day i saw a ad to renew my full year subscription for $39.99 now i cant find it...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The other day i saw a ad to renew my full year subscription for $39.99 now i cant find it...: The other day i saw a ad to renew my full year subscription for $39.99 now i cant find it anywhere a935aefc-f708-4a99-944c-6ca3a8dd0308