Xbox adaptive controller supported games

Discus and support Xbox adaptive controller supported games in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've been playing games using the Xbox Adaptive Controller along side a Series 2 Elite for about 2 years now. Had no problems with them, they work... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Wheelz Bruh, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Wheelz Bruh
    Wheelz Bruh Guest

I've been playing games using the Xbox Adaptive Controller along side a Series 2 Elite for about 2 years now. Had no problems with them, they work together just fine. I have recently switched to pc and have found only one problem. It does not support all games that a tradition controller does, such as Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition and GTA 5 (which is a understandable because it isn't bought thought the Microsoft Store). But within saying that, it should work because both controllers use similar inputs. I want to give a suggestion to Xbox. Please allow more games to support the Adaptive controller or at least create a list of games that are supported. For everyone who uses it, physically limited or not. I hope this post helps other people who have the same problems I've found.

:)

Wheelz Bruh, Jun 29, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Xbox Adaptive Controller PC

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Yes, the Xbox Adaptive Controller should work with Soulstice on Steam for PC. The Xbox Adaptive Controller is designed to work with any game that supports a standard Xbox controller, regardless of the layout. You may need to customize the controller's inputs to match the game's controls, but this can be done using the Xbox Accessories app.

Learn more here:

Connect the Xbox Adaptive Controller to a Windows device | Xbox Support

Getting started with the Xbox Adaptive Controller | Xbox Support

Hope that answers your question.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox adaptive controller

4. XBF Amber M Win User

Adaptive contoller mouse 2.0 support

Hi Knar24,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. Insofar as the compatibility of the Adaptive controller to support a 2.0 USB mouse, it should be able to do so since it does allow for USB connectivity for most devices that are USB 2.0.

Here are some super handy support articles relating to the Adaptive controller that you may find useful for reference:

Xbox Adaptive Controller FAQ

All about the Xbox Adaptive Controller

I hope that this information helps out and that you're enjoying the Adaptive controller!
  5. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Xbox Adaptive Controller profile help

Hello BeauThompson,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. You can download the Xbox accessories app on your Xbox console or PC so you can create a profile and customize your Xbox Adaptive controller. This video should help guide you to create a profile and start customizing.

https://youtu.be/dlHmJdHQRG0

You can get more support with these articles:

Customize the Xbox Adaptive Controller in the Xbox Accessories app | Xbox Support

Xbox Adaptive Controller FAQ | Xbox Support

Play with the Xbox Adaptive Controller | Xbox Support
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

The Show 23 fielding

Thema:

1. Xbox adaptive controller supported games - Similar Threads - adaptive controller supported

2. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  3. Xbox wireless adapter is controlling everything on the computer instead of just the game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless adapter is controlling everything on the computer instead of just the game...: Its an adapter for the xbox controller and nothing else. and in before "have you tried this on another computer or laptop" i don't have a back up pc to test this on. I just got my pc repaired and...
  4. adaptive. controller spamming the same input when pressed once

in XBoX Accessibility
    adaptive. controller spamming the same input when pressed once: I currently have my adaptive controller set up as a right-handed fight stick because you can't find any of those in a store. They are hooked up to buttons using Spade connectors and then the...
  5. Adaptive Controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adaptive Controller: Hello, I am currently looking for a controller that my sister with cerebral palsy can use. We have an xbox series X. I see the xbox adaptive controller but it says it is for xbox one. Is it...
  6. Xbox adaptive controller copilot

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox adaptive controller copilot: I have CP. I only game on PC. It is hard to hit the 2 trigger buttons, that is why I got the adaptive controller. I own the Gamesir T4 Kaleid. I want to use it as my copilot and map the triggers...
  7. Xbox Adaptive Controller joystick ports (X1 and X2 inputs on back) are detecting false...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Adaptive Controller joystick ports (X1 and X2 inputs on back) are detecting false...: I have the Xbox Adaptive Controller(XAC) setup with an arcade type controller from Bluetip Gaming... https://www.bluetipgaming.com/product/axis-1-pro/ ...I connected all the buttons, D-pad and...
  8. Why can't I flip the X Axis in either standard controller accessories app or Adaptive...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I flip the X Axis in either standard controller accessories app or Adaptive...: The Xbox adaptive controller allows almost perfect customization. I have found literally only one thing that you cannot change on the Xbox adaptive controller accessories app or standard...
  9. Dpad north south east west labels unclear on adaptive controller.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dpad north south east west labels unclear on adaptive controller.: The main problem with the north south east west labels on the Adaptive controller is that depending on what angle and orientation you read it from north south east and west on the d-pad is very...
  10. Why is it so hard to find the Joystick chuck thingy for the adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it so hard to find the Joystick chuck thingy for the adaptive controller?: Where do you find the Microsoft Joystick thingy that looks like a wii chuck controller? its amazing what MS have done with this accessibility controller and options but I can't easily find where...