Xbox activity feed

Discus and support Xbox activity feed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox should add a feature where you can decide if added as a friend posts are displayed or not in your own activity feed like you can already do with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Odorelevin, May 24, 2022.

1. Odorelevin
    Odorelevin Guest

Xbox activity feed

Xbox should add a feature where you can decide if added as a friend posts are displayed or not in your own activity feed like you can already do with screenshots/clips and achievements.

:)

Odorelevin, May 24, 2022
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

How to block individuals from your game feeds?

3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox Activity Feed

Hi there Arysia,

Thanks for the reply. In reference to other people's activities on your activity feed, I recommend checking out the following article:

How to manage your activity feed and privacy

Try this out and let us know the results.
  4. welks au Win User

Unable to share game clips to activity feed

Thanks Quimby, I can now post to the activity feed. I cannot however see my activity feed on the xbox one dashboard. How do I get it back? As said, all I can see is what my friends are playing and the leaderboard, there's no activity feed.
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Problem with activity alerts

Hello Drew,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to access alerts for your account.

Would you happen to be referencing alerts for when someone follows you, or the activity feed which hosts clips, screenshots, and friend activity? If this concerns the activity feed, we suggest attempting to follow our
    how to manage your activity feed and privacy for steps on how to setup your activity feed with the content
    you want.

Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Activity Feed

Hello Arysia,

Thanks for clarifying for me. Sorry I misunderstood what you was trying to do. Only thing you can delete off your activity feed is your stuff. If you are not wanting to see what some of the friends are sharing you have to change the privacy settings.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Xbox activity feed

1. Xbox activity feed - Similar Threads - activity feed

2. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  3. I can't activate low latency mode on my Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't activate low latency mode on my Xbox Series S: this setting is disabled for me, and I can't find anyone with the same problem as mine my monitor is an lg ultragear 144hz and i use an hdmi 2.1 cable ***moving this thread to en-us because the...
  4. Can you view who has seen your clip that has been uploaded to your activity feed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you view who has seen your clip that has been uploaded to your activity feed?: I have 18 views on a clip and I want to know who has seen it. Any way? 1ac66c63-78f7-4529-92b2-3d445c3c564d
  5. Xbox Achievements in notifications behind and activity feed.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Achievements in notifications behind and activity feed.: [img] [img] As you can see in the pictures my achievements are 2days behind what the game shows current and it all began last week. Activity feed and notifications used to show the most recent...
  6. Xbox activity feed/ gamerscore/ achievements problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox activity feed/ gamerscore/ achievements problem: Everything is coming 3 or 4 days behind.. 21ab0ab1-1b32-4213-a51e-60dbdeebdde4
  7. Dude I got a enforcement ban in 2022 for active feed even though it is private

in XBoX on Windows
    Dude I got a enforcement ban in 2022 for active feed even though it is private: I literally got a ban in 2022 for something that was never there even though its in private too but this really aint a question but why do you get a ban for something you never did....
  8. Attempting to upload clip to my Activity Feed.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Attempting to upload clip to my Activity Feed.: Upon attempting to upload my clip, it comes up with error code 0x80190193. My NAT type is open, and I can join parties fine. Game is Unturned. a7c70c79-6d25-4b3f-9146-6eabe8976e05
  9. Xbox captures aren't going to activity feed

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox captures aren't going to activity feed: My Xbox videos and clips has not appeared on my profile for a few months now unless it physically post it there with a caption. How do I get it to go right to my activity feed like it used to. I...
  10. "Anything that is shared through the Xbox network or posted to your activity feed (which...

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Anything that is shared through the Xbox network or posted to your activity feed (which...: Can someone please verify this? Where is this rule written in the online policy? 0e616f4d-bc4f-4a8a-9198-f2cbef82ad96