Xbox activity feed isn’t showing my recent achievements the past 4 days anyone else have...

Discus and support Xbox activity feed isn’t showing my recent achievements the past 4 days anyone else have... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Seem as though Microsoft doesn’t care. Can’t ever get ahold of them. 538d02e5-932c-4174-b9d0-ef393aa39af3 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by RacialBanana, Jan 5, 2023.

1. RacialBanana
    RacialBanana Guest

Xbox activity feed isn’t showing my recent achievements the past 4 days anyone else have...

Seem as though Microsoft doesn’t care. Can’t ever get ahold of them.

:)

RacialBanana, Jan 5, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Xbox activity feed isn’t showing my recent achievements the past 4 days anyone else have this issue

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Xbox activity feed not displaying your recent achievements. Kindly follow the steps below to try to resolve this issue:

1. Make sure your console is connected to the internet

2. Check the Xbox status page to see if there are any known issues that could be causing this problem. You can find the Xbox status page here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

3. Try resetting your console's network settings. To do this, follow these steps:

- Press the Xbox button.

- Move right to the System Tab.

- Scroll down and select Settings.

- Scroll down to Network.

- Select Network Settings.

- Scroll down and select Advanced Settings.

- Scroll down and select Alternate MAC Address.

- Select the Clear button.

- Then restart your console to apply the changes.

4. If none of the above steps resolve the issue, you may need to clear the cache on your console. To do this, follow these steps:

- Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

- Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

- Plug the console power cable back in.

- Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.
  3. JediKnight Hoof Win User

Activity feed and achievement notifications busted.

Hi here

My activity feed is having problems too, my recent activity from yesterday (screenshots, achievements and friend adds) is not showing up in my feed everytime I go to my profile, it's only showing activity from days and weeks ago

Can you help fix it for me please?
  4. JediKnight Hoof Win User

Activity feed and achievement notifications busted.

Ok Misses Quinzel

My activity feed is not updating properly, my recent activity (screenshots, achievements, shares and friend adds) does show up at first but then it doesn't show up later when I refresh it, my Showcase sometimes shows up or doesn't show up whenever I go to
    my profiles feed and some of my friends activity doesn't show up when I refresh the feed too

and like I said it's mostly showing activity from days and weeks ago

That's all I know.
  5. SchmeeDiddy Win User

Activity Feed

I'm also having this problem now. I tried the power cycle trick and everything else I could find still nothing. My most recent achievement shows it was 22 days ago and I've unlocked plenty more since then. The achievements are still reflected in my over
    all gamer score but do not let show up in my activity feed or my friends. Please advise if there is a solution for this problem since I can't find any. Thank you.
  6. gish190 Win User

daily game pass achievement quest broken

what about the fact that newly unlocked achievements arent showing in the social activity feed of my profile same with the recent achievements tab in the notifications section
Thema:

1. Xbox activity feed isn’t showing my recent achievements the past 4 days anyone else have... - Similar Threads - activity feed isn’t

2. Xbox Series S Question? Breakdown? Active Running Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Question? Breakdown? Active Running Xbox?: So I’ve had my series s a while now and it was over heating like crazy and I knew it was down to the dust and I be honest my fan was making a weird noise.. so anyway I took all the casing off my...
  3. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  4. Can you view who has seen your clip that has been uploaded to your activity feed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you view who has seen your clip that has been uploaded to your activity feed?: I have 18 views on a clip and I want to know who has seen it. Any way? 1ac66c63-78f7-4529-92b2-3d445c3c564d
  5. Xbox Achievements in notifications behind and activity feed.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Achievements in notifications behind and activity feed.: [img] [img] As you can see in the pictures my achievements are 2days behind what the game shows current and it all began last week. Activity feed and notifications used to show the most recent...
  6. Xbox activity feed/ gamerscore/ achievements problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox activity feed/ gamerscore/ achievements problem: Everything is coming 3 or 4 days behind.. 21ab0ab1-1b32-4213-a51e-60dbdeebdde4
  7. Dude I got a enforcement ban in 2022 for active feed even though it is private

in XBoX on Windows
    Dude I got a enforcement ban in 2022 for active feed even though it is private: I literally got a ban in 2022 for something that was never there even though its in private too but this really aint a question but why do you get a ban for something you never did....
  8. Attempting to upload clip to my Activity Feed.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Attempting to upload clip to my Activity Feed.: Upon attempting to upload my clip, it comes up with error code 0x80190193. My NAT type is open, and I can join parties fine. Game is Unturned. a7c70c79-6d25-4b3f-9146-6eabe8976e05
  9. Xbox captures aren't going to activity feed

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox captures aren't going to activity feed: My Xbox videos and clips has not appeared on my profile for a few months now unless it physically post it there with a caption. How do I get it to go right to my activity feed like it used to. I...
  10. "Anything that is shared through the Xbox network or posted to your activity feed (which...

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Anything that is shared through the Xbox network or posted to your activity feed (which...: Can someone please verify this? Where is this rule written in the online policy? 0e616f4d-bc4f-4a8a-9198-f2cbef82ad96