Xbox Achieves section blank despite achievements.

Discus and support Xbox Achieves section blank despite achievements. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My achievements section is now suddenly blank. I still have all my achieves obviously. submitted by /u/Charm_City_Gamer [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Charm_City_Gamer, Mar 18, 2023.

  1. Xbox Achieves section blank despite achievements.


    My achievements section is now suddenly blank. I still have all my achieves obviously.

    submitted by /u/Charm_City_Gamer
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Charm_City_Gamer, Mar 18, 2023
    #1
  2. Steiner-8151F614-358 Win User

    Saves are not transfering

    What's weird is in my achievements section on the Xbox One I have two achievement slots for Bad Company 2. One slot shows all my progress and new achievements show up here but there is no section that shows time played. In the second slot it shows time played
    on Xbox One in one section and a second section is for achievements which shows 0/0 achievements and that's all that this second slot shows. Very strange!
  3. Steiner-8151F614-358 Win User

    Saves are not transfering

    Yes, I've seen the guide. No error messages. Same thing happened with SSX.

    What's weird is in my achievements section on the Xbox One I have two achievement slots for Bad Company 2. One slot shows all my progress and new achievements show up here but there is no section that shows time played. In the second slot it shows time played
    on Xbox One in one section and a second section is for achievements which shows 0/0 achievements and that's all that this second slot shows. Very strange!
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Disney Dreamlight Valley Achievements not unlocking

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today despite this SYLVEONNIX

    If I understood correctly, you unlocked the achievements using your Nintendo switch, right?
    And only those achievements are the ones that you're not able to see in the Xbox profile section?

    I ask this because to unlock achievements on the Xbox network you need to play the game using the Microwoft store / Xbox version of the game
  5. Lofty Who Win User

    Sniper Elite v3

  6. BillowyPanther4 Win User

    Gamerscore question

    You can't. It will only display the date you earn an Achievement if you are on XboxLive when you the achievement is earned. Otherwise it will only show that you've earned the achievement and no date will be listed. It will just be a blank space.
Thema:

Xbox Achieves section blank despite achievements.

Loading...
  1. Xbox Achieves section blank despite achievements. - Similar Threads - Achieves section blank

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  7. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  8. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  9. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  10. Why aren’t my game stats in the achievements section accurate?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren’t my game stats in the achievements section accurate?: When checking stats on my games. They seem to be inaccurate. I have lots of 100% games at nothing in the time play section. On gta 5 it says i’ve played gta overall fir 73 days but played gta...