Xbox achievements

Discus and support Xbox achievements in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, So Xbox achievements have been discontinued on Windows Phones from today, May 16th. Exactly what time does this take effect? I guess it’s... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Clyde_01, May 17, 2022.

  1. Clyde_01
    Clyde_01 Guest

    Xbox achievements


    Hello,

    So Xbox achievements have been discontinued on Windows Phones from today, May 16th. Exactly what time does this take effect? I guess it’s midnight everywhere, but is that the star of today (so already gone) or end of today 23:59/11:59pm?

    Thanks

    :)
     
    Clyde_01, May 17, 2022
    #1
  2. BLAST KINETIC Win User

    Xbox One Achievement System

  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Achievement Tracker xboxsx bwc xbox360

    It's easy to do, bring up the Xbox guide by pressing the Xbox button, then select the achievements tab, and then select the option to show the list of achievements, and select the option to turn off the achievement tracker.

    Xbox 360 achievements do not have achievement tracking. It's possible the Xbox is showing the last game you completed before you played the Xbox 360 game.
  4. smileskybird Win User

    whats the point off zero point achievements

    Users who got the Xbox 1 Day 1 Achievement and I also got a YouTube Achievement. But getting 0G for those achievements is kind of ???. Xbox 360 never gave me achievements with 0G it was at least 5G for all achievements. Some achievements unlock special avatar
    awards (on 360).
  5. 昊扬于 Win User

    xbox成就问题

    Achievement count29/37 gamerscore720/1000 . I don't know which achievements I'm missing.I used to play with steam,and didn‘t bind xbox account.Yesterday I I tied my xbox account and The game begins to get achievements. Game achievements have indeed been achieved but some achievement was missing。Xbox mobile app said i have already get all achievement but The quantity displayed is incorrect。
  6. DarthRaitu Win User

    Eso achievement

    Solution 2: Check your achievement progress online

    You can check the progress of your achievement online to verify that your console has synchronised with Xbox Live.

    To view your achievements online:

    1.Sign in at xbox.com and select Achievements.

    2.Select the title of the achievement you're trying to unlock.

    3.If the achievement appears under “Achievements,” it's already unlocked.

    If the achievement appears under “Locked Achievements,” either the console isn't yet synchronised with Xbox Live or the achievement was not successfully unlocked.
Thema:

Xbox achievements

Loading...
  1. Xbox achievements - Similar Threads - achievements

  2. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  3. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  6. A suggestion for the achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    A suggestion for the achievements: I know that already appeared the Mythic Achievement on the last update but I think it could be more better if was called DIAMOND achievement, which makes more sense since the rare achievements...
  7. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  8. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  9. Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue: Issue Description: I noticed a tracking bug with the "Top Grinder" achievement in GOALS. Currently, the achievement progress only updates after completing two matches instead of tracking every...
  10. Achievement badge, a pretty cool idea.

    in XboX Insiders
    Achievement badge, a pretty cool idea.: A badge that shows the number of games we completed 100% (achievements) would be great! submitted by /u/SkorPi4L [link] [comments]