Xbox Achievements

Discus and support Xbox Achievements in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I think that Microsoft should create a feature to where you can delete achievements. What i mean is if you hover on a game in your profile>gaming they... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NikoRobles, Mar 10, 2022.

  1. NikoRobles
    NikoRobles Guest

    Xbox Achievements


    I think that Microsoft should create a feature to where you can delete achievements. What i mean is if you hover on a game in your profile>gaming they could give us the option to give the achievement back so you would have to do it again to get the achievement. I have games that have 1 achievement on it and i dont wont it on my profile. Ill never play the game again and i want to give the achievement back so it will look like i never played it. Maybe they will make this feature, idk

    :)
     
    NikoRobles, Mar 10, 2022
    #1
  2. BLAST KINETIC Win User

    Xbox One Achievement System

  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Achievement Tracker xboxsx bwc xbox360

    It's easy to do, bring up the Xbox guide by pressing the Xbox button, then select the achievements tab, and then select the option to show the list of achievements, and select the option to turn off the achievement tracker.

    Xbox 360 achievements do not have achievement tracking. It's possible the Xbox is showing the last game you completed before you played the Xbox 360 game.
  4. smileskybird Win User

    whats the point off zero point achievements

    Users who got the Xbox 1 Day 1 Achievement and I also got a YouTube Achievement. But getting 0G for those achievements is kind of ???. Xbox 360 never gave me achievements with 0G it was at least 5G for all achievements. Some achievements unlock special avatar
    awards (on 360).
  5. 昊扬于 Win User

    xbox成就问题

    Achievement count29/37 gamerscore720/1000 . I don't know which achievements I'm missing.I used to play with steam,and didn‘t bind xbox account.Yesterday I I tied my xbox account and The game begins to get achievements. Game achievements have indeed been achieved but some achievement was missing。Xbox mobile app said i have already get all achievement but The quantity displayed is incorrect。
  6. DarthRaitu Win User

    Eso achievement

    Solution 2: Check your achievement progress online

    You can check the progress of your achievement online to verify that your console has synchronised with Xbox Live.

    To view your achievements online:

    1.Sign in at xbox.com and select Achievements.

    2.Select the title of the achievement you're trying to unlock.

    3.If the achievement appears under “Achievements,” it's already unlocked.

    If the achievement appears under “Locked Achievements,” either the console isn't yet synchronised with Xbox Live or the achievement was not successfully unlocked.
Thema:

Xbox Achievements

Loading...
  1. Xbox Achievements - Similar Threads - Achievements

  2. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  3. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  4. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  5. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  6. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  7. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  8. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  9. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  10. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...