Xbox achievements organized. In next update

Discus and support Xbox achievements organized. In next update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I wish it was better organized. Explaining which achievements are base game achievements and dlc achievements submitted by /u/Narrow-Fact-4355... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Narrow-Fact-4355, Apr 30, 2026.

  1. Xbox achievements organized. In next update


    I wish it was better organized. Explaining which achievements are base game achievements and dlc achievements

    submitted by /u/Narrow-Fact-4355
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Narrow-Fact-4355, Apr 30, 2026
    #1
  2. Dirty Loco Win User

    Achievments whn not connected to xbox live

    The achievements will update the next time you connect your Xbox to Xbox Live. Whenever that is.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Is there any way of making a suggestion to the Xbox team when it comes to altering how the achievements appear?

    You’ll find achievements organize this way on true achievements, that will solve your problem today
  4. Malacath Win User

    Acquire Hardware and Iron Belly achievements won't unlock.

    I Iron Belly achievement is bugged and can't be unlocked at this time. It effects all versions of the game not just xbox.

    It will be fixed in the next title update.

    I don't know about the acquiring hardware achievement though.
  5. Josh Geary Win User

    Pin/Unpin/Re-arrange apps

    Why is there not an option already to organize the pins/Live Tiles and applications on the Xbox One? It should be a typical capability to do right out of the box.. Will Microsoft ever update the Xbox One and allow us to actually be able to organize our
    Xbox home screens?
  6. Zenosos Win User

    missing achievements and gamerscore

    Hi BlackSamurai,

    I read through your problem and the Xbox ambassadors are here to help. I've tested this myself and noticed no achievements are unlocking now. I can confirm via information I have Xbox live is not operating achievements at the moment, for now watch out for updates
    on fixes, but usually once live is fixed, it should update achievements next time you log into your account.
Thema:

Xbox achievements organized. In next update

Loading...
  1. Xbox achievements organized. In next update - Similar Threads - achievements organized next

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  8. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  9. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  10. A brand new and organized Xbox Achievements???

    in XboX Insiders
    A brand new and organized Xbox Achievements???: I love playing on my Xbox One S and PC. I've been aiming to complete every game in my Xbox library, but I find it challenging because the achievements aren't organized or categorized well. For...