Xbox achievements not unlocking

Discus and support Xbox achievements not unlocking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a reason why some achievements randomly will not unlock. Playing on series x, I’ve encountered this issue when playing Skyrim and Diablo 3.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TinyTushy, Dec 7, 2022.

1. TinyTushy
    TinyTushy Guest

Is there a reason why some achievements randomly will not unlock. Playing on series x, I’ve encountered this issue when playing Skyrim and Diablo 3. Some achievements even tho they should be unlocked, will not unlock even after multiple attempts to complete the requirements. Microsoft pls help cuz gamerscore

:)

TinyTushy, Dec 7, 2022
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Why is xbox support so unhelpful?

Hi,

Have you tried unlocking the achievements with the xbox app in some cases that helped to unlock the achievements
  3. youainthooping Win User

Achievements not unlocking even after meeting the requirements multiple times

Hey, so some achievements don't unlock instantly when you unlock them this is due to the Xbox Live service validating the unlocking of achievements which rarely happens however most achievements unlock in less than 24 hrs or so.
  4. matthewiag Win User

Achievements not unlocking on Xbox One

I just bought Spectra on Xbox one, No achievements are unlocking or % are updating, :(

I just unlocked an achievement on the TrueAchievements app but achievements don't seem to be updating on Spectra.
  5. DarthRaitu Win User

Eso achievement

Solution 2: Check your achievement progress online

You can check the progress of your achievement online to verify that your console has synchronised with Xbox Live.

To view your achievements online:

1.Sign in at xbox.com and select Achievements.

2.Select the title of the achievement you're trying to unlock.

3.If the achievement appears under “Achievements,” it's already unlocked.

If the achievement appears under “Locked Achievements,” either the console isn't yet synchronised with Xbox Live or the achievement was not successfully unlocked.
  6. jbd4 Win User

Achievement notifications not showing up.

360 achievements unlock on the console whether you have a live connection or not. Check your achievements and see if they have unlock dates. That will show whether the xbox servers are recognizing the unlock or not.
Thema:

1. Xbox achievements not unlocking - Similar Threads - achievements unlocking

2. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  3. Achievement wont unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievement wont unlock: Hey I am playing Suicide squad and the achievement "Shock Treatment" will not unlock. I have tried restarting the console, hard reset holding the button for 10 seconds etc and tried uninstalling...
  4. Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?: Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update? I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game...
  5. Achievement unlocking but not unlocking?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement unlocking but not unlocking?: I have a strange one. I decided to go back and get all the achievements for Call of Duty: Black Ops (2010) I am going through the campaign to get the last of the achievements I have noticed that...
  6. ODST Achievements on MCC not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ODST Achievements on MCC not unlocking: Hi I have completed the ODST campaign on heroic with friends start to finish and the first and final missions will not show as completed no matter how many times we watch through the epilogue etc....
  7. Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PC) final achievement (KIWAMI 2) not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PC) final achievement (KIWAMI 2) not unlocking: Playing the game on Windows 10 PC using a Game Pass subscription and an Xbox app. Got every achievement in the game except the one that says "Obtain all other achievements" which should unlock...
  8. Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.: I tried ALL kinds of troubleshooting. Local accounts, install/uninstall, changing around notification settings NOTHING worked. When my friend types I get a notification but never from an...
  9. Rush : A Disney Pixar Adventure Achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rush : A Disney Pixar Adventure Achievement not unlocking: I have Completed the task to unlock the “Stay 'Til the Lights Come Up” Achievement, but it never unlocked. The next day I re-logged in to Rush : Disney Pixar Adventure, but it still hasn't...
  10. Cars: Mater National Achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cars: Mater National Achievement not unlocking: I have Completed the task to unlock the "Find all wheel sets" Achievement, but it never unlocked. The next day I re-logged in to Mater National but it still hasn't unlocked....