Xbox Achievements not tracking in Xbox rewards app. Missing reward points.

Discus and support Xbox Achievements not tracking in Xbox rewards app. Missing reward points. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Anyone having the issue where they are unlocking game achievements, but none of them are being tracked by the rewards app and are also not counting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Choppy Chof, Jan 6, 2023.

1. Choppy Chof
    Choppy Chof Guest

Anyone having the issue where they are unlocking game achievements, but none of them are being tracked by the rewards app and are also not counting towards daily, weekly or monthly sets or rounds?

I've earnt numerous achievements in the past week and I am unable to claim the 50 points for a daily achievement, or complete the current task in the rewards app as my count in all still shows as zero achievements!

This is affecting;

• Xbox Game Pass Hidden Gems
    • Rewards Weekly Set
    • Achieve more. Earn more.
    • January monthly bonus round.
    It is purely achievement related for me as all non achievement tasks in this categories are showing as progressed or completed where applicable.

:)

Choppy Chof, Jan 6, 2023
  2. Choppy Chof Win User

Looks to be sorted for me now, as of yesterday the achievements I won started counting towards all of my streaks
  3. Quaxxle Win User

Same here. Not tracking consistently for over a month now. Some days it works and others it doesn’t. Not worked at all for over a week now. It seems to be a common problem that Microsoft don’t seem to be dealing with. I’m going to lose a 113 week streak and I’m unable to complete the January bonus. Hopefully it’s sorted soon.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

If deleting then redownloading the app is not working then I'm afraid that your only option is to continue trying to get in touch with the support team via the link I posted above.
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

I see that they aren't tracking on the activity field but they do track in the background. I haven't had any issues with redeeming the offers myself due to this. Perhaps try deleting then redownloading the rewards app to see if that helps
  6. Choppy Chof Win User

Thanks for the reply Onyx.

I did raise a ticket but haven't heard back yet so thought i'd also reach out to the community to see if anyone else has the issue, or if it is just me! I could not see it on a google search as an issue or already on this forum so any information would be great than the current black hole I have

I've also logged it as an issue via the Xbox status page.
Thema:

1. Xbox Achievements not tracking in Xbox rewards app. Missing reward points. - Similar Threads - Achievements tracking rewards

2. Why are my Achievements not tracking and getting my reward 5 points for Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are my Achievements not tracking and getting my reward 5 points for Microsoft rewards?: I've been earning achievements but they're not tracking in the leaderboards it says I have zero but I have the achievement unlocked and I'm not getting my Five Points for Microsoft rewards...
  3. Xbox game achievements not tracking this month?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game achievements not tracking this month?: My Xbox game achievements are not working this month, saying i have zero when I am getting tracked for getting the achievements, would love to get those points for the month...
  4. Just Cause 3 Achievements Not Tracking.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just Cause 3 Achievements Not Tracking.: I’ve been on the hunt for all the achievements in Just Cause 3, and I just unlocked the achievement for 100% the game. But I noticed that for whatever reason I didn’t have the achievement for the...
  5. Offline achievements not showing up / tracking, even when online. How to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Offline achievements not showing up / tracking, even when online. How to fix?: Split from this thread. Hello, I've done all the same things suggested, and yet I'm still missing the achievements I should have. My little sister who plays the same game, Five nights at...
  6. Offline achievements not showing up / tracking, even when online. How to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Offline achievements not showing up / tracking, even when online. How to fix?: In the last few days I've been playing one game, while appearing offline, and then they didn't show up in my recent achievement log, but nowhere else, and wondering why my achievements are showing...
  7. Is Achievement tracking broken again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Achievement tracking broken again?: 1st August and I've played 3 games today. Have been unlocking achievements fine BUT I can't actually see the achievement list for any games because all I'm getting is Achievements aren't...
  8. Issue with achievement tracking. 100% unlocked but consolidation is wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with achievement tracking. 100% unlocked but consolidation is wrong: Yesterday i unlocked the last 3 achievement on Shinobi on my Series X. They unlocked correctly during the game, so 12 achievement ate unlocked but still on my profile it shows 9/12, 135/200. Can...
  9. Achievements not unlocking or being tracked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking or being tracked: I am currently playing dark souls 1 remastered, my goal is to get every achievement for the game which I am doing. Two days ago I achieved all the requirements for the achievement "Wisdom of a...
  10. Hi, Why are achievements not tracking in 'v for victory' xbox rewards please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, Why are achievements not tracking in 'v for victory' xbox rewards please?: I have an xbox series X, i have looked online and it seems loads of people are experiencing this problem. Are Microsoft aware of it and fixing it please? a2663318-a28a-4113-b006-9d6f8d321340