Xbox Achievements not counting
Discus and support Xbox Achievements not counting in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; first of all I wasn't sure what most of that category and stuff was so if this is a wrong place sorry. On my Xbox my Gamer achievement or not counting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TRUMP834, Jan 2, 2018.
Thema:
Xbox Achievements not counting
Loading...
-
Xbox Achievements not counting - Similar Threads - Achievements counting
-
Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?
in XboX InsidersIs the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up... -
Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base... -
[UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!
in XboX Insiders[UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I... -
What should I do when I get an achievement bit it does not count and I do not get the...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhat should I do when I get an achievement bit it does not count and I do not get the...: Can you pls answer because it is a little annoying. dcfe15cc-b23f-4e23-9eb0-d49a784c7ac3 -
Any way of getting achievements I’ve already completed but not counted?
in XBoX Games and AppsAny way of getting achievements I’ve already completed but not counted?: I’ve been attempting to 100% Immortals Fenyx Rising, however many of the early game achievements are locked for me. I have completed every mission, every side challenge, all chests and vaults,... -
Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?: Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update? I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game... -
Is any one having problems with achievements not working and therefore not counting towards...
in XBoX Games and AppsIs any one having problems with achievements not working and therefore not counting towards...: This problem has been on and off for a while now. But has not worked since Monday Australian time for either my account or my wife's account. Tried all the usual things such as hard reset etc and... -
Game Pass Achievement Unlocked. But not counted.
in XBoX Games and AppsGame Pass Achievement Unlocked. But not counted.: Yesterday, I Played 'Dordogne' on Game Pass PC. I am using Windows 10 and I Unlocked all 31 Achievements. You can see that I unlocked all 31 achievements and there are no unlocked achievement.... -
achievements in the game Minecraft are not counted,
in XBoX Games and Appsachievements in the game Minecraft are not counted,: achievements in the game Minecraft are not counted, only the game time is counted, tried to reinstall the game, at startup the resulting problem Microsoft accounts and launchers do not match...