Xbox Achievements no longer unlocking on account linked to Ori & The Blind Forest on...

Discus and support Xbox Achievements no longer unlocking on account linked to Ori & The Blind Forest on... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Simply put, I unlocked two Achievements, and they didn't pop up on my Series X or my profile. I tried redownloading the game, I deleted the save file... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SeanGelish, Jul 6, 2021.

  1. SeanGelish
    SeanGelish Guest

    Xbox Achievements no longer unlocking on account linked to Ori & The Blind Forest on...


    Simply put, I unlocked two Achievements, and they didn't pop up on my Series X or my profile. I tried redownloading the game, I deleted the save file to relink it and then redownload the old save data from the cloud(although in hindsight I don't know how that would've worked), and nothing. I'm 4 hours in the freaking game and don't want to have to delete the dang save file just to get Achievements properly earned when I could end up spending another 4 hours to re-earn those two Achievements only for it to not work AND SUPPORT HAS BEEN USELESS AF SO FAR!!! They told me to contact the developers, but I went to the Discord for Moon Studios and they literally said that's not their job with one going "That's weird that they said to talk to the devs."

    I'm at my wit's end. Without having to delete the save data AND without having to ask the devs to do the Xbox Support Team's job, is there ANY WAY that I can fix this Achievement issue without having to delete my save data and start ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OVER AGAIN?!?!?!

    :)
     
    SeanGelish, Jul 6, 2021
    #1
  2. KushModha Win User

    How do I fix Ori switch achievements not unlocking on Xbox Profile?

    I have a similar issue. I just completed the game and i have 100% completion on Ori Ori and the Blind Forest yet the achievements havent been unlocked. Is there a solution to this?
  3. Jo Mari GianGuintu Win User

    Ori and the Blindforest upgrade

  4. JammXLIV Win User

    Gamerscore Total not adding up and now fluctuating

    Now I've just unlocked 35GS in Ori and The Blind Forest and my GS total has dropped to 100,710... What is going on?!
  5. xHCx Azzio Win User

    Achievements not unlocking.

    Two acheivements on ori and the blind forest ( final level and completing the game) and one achievement on "inside"
  6. Paul Bab Win User

    Deleting a soul link?

    Hi,

    We need to answer the following questions to properly isolate your concern:


    For in-game concern about Ori and the Blind Forest, you may post your query
    here
    .

    Keep us updated.
Thema:

Xbox Achievements no longer unlocking on account linked to Ori & The Blind Forest on...

Loading...
  1. Xbox Achievements no longer unlocking on account linked to Ori & The Blind Forest on... - Similar Threads - Achievements longer unlocking

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  8. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  9. if i get achievements from 360 games on a 360 console that the one no longer supports, will...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    if i get achievements from 360 games on a 360 console that the one no longer supports, will...: i was just wondering this because there's some older games i wanna try but i thought i should ask before i bought a 360 728d4be7-55ba-429d-a1a0-638b574d3fe0
  10. Achievements no longer unlocking, all games now show 0/1000 gs

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements no longer unlocking, all games now show 0/1000 gs: Title says it all. I am no longer able to unlock any achievements on my Xbox even though I am fulfilling the requirements. Worked fine yesterday, but today my achievements just randomly stopped...