Xbox Achievements Monthly Reset

Discus and support Xbox Achievements Monthly Reset in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is completely circumstantial but gonna throw it out there... noticed that the monthly achievement countdown timer for reset occurred at 7pm for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by II JunkyJohn II, Nov 30, 2017.

  1. Xbox Achievements Monthly Reset


    This is completely circumstantial but gonna throw it out there... noticed that the monthly achievement countdown timer for reset occurred at 7pm for Eastern US time zone. Wondering why the UK is the determining time zone for this?

    I knew it was going to be a long shot to grab 200 more gamerscore this month to qualify for a particular the Samsung TV sweepstake. A little disheartened, oh well. Anyway good to know for a possible future circumstance where this
    knowledge would be relevent.

    :)
     
    II JunkyJohn II, Nov 30, 2017
    #1
  2. Monthly Achievements?

    I noticed that there are monthly achievements like buying 20 cars this month etc.

    But what happens if you miss it?

    Will it be like a one-time thing?

    And what if you already own all the cars (even though I'm not even close to buying all the cars right now) and the monthly achievement is to buy ## number of cars?
     
    The Frog House, Nov 30, 2017
    #2
  3. Fyer
    Fyer Guest
    Monthly Achievements?

    Once the time is up it's gone.
     
  4. Fyer Win User

    Monthly Achievements?

    Once the time is up it's gone.
  5. RamsesMindwalkr Win User

    Rewards on XBox keeps resetting

    I am not talking about the normal dailies resetting. I am saying EVERYTHING resets. The monthly is resetting every day as well as the weekly streak. Rewards is broken on XBox.
  6. POW3 Win User

    Gamerscore Leaderboard not updating and achievements unlocked won't show on my public profile

    Working for me now, Monthly score updates when achievements earned.

    P.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

    On the Hunt Clarication

    Hello Crimson Bishop,

    From the FAQ:

    Featured Monthly Missions

    This includes our featured monthly offer on the site (past examples include Xbox University and XOXO Rewards; these offers usually feature separate Rewards Credits amounts for buying select content, avatar items, and completing achievements, plus an extra bonus
    for completing all of the steps).

    FREEdom Rewards is not a featured monthly mission.
  8. TheRapidRusher Win User

    Won't let me join Xbox ambassadors

    Hey Ubermensch when did you achieve your 1,500 gamer score?

    Not all Xbox services update daily, Xbox Rewards for example that updates monthly. so if you recently achieved 1,500 within the month you may want to hold on for a bit.
Thema:

Xbox Achievements Monthly Reset

Loading...
  1. Xbox Achievements Monthly Reset - Similar Threads - Achievements Monthly Reset

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  7. Earning achievements but gamerscore and monthly score aren't adding it

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Earning achievements but gamerscore and monthly score aren't adding it: So as you most probably already know, Microsoft recently released Clone Drone onto gamepass. I've earned maybe, 3 or 4 achievements on there so far yet nothings going up. My average score has been...
  8. Xbox game achievements not tracking this month?

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game achievements not tracking this month?: My Xbox game achievements are not working this month, saying i have zero when I am getting tracked for getting the achievements, would love to get those points for the month...
  9. The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 3 achievements on Forza 5,...

    in XBoX on Windows
    The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 3 achievements on Forza 5,...: Hi I got 3 achievements 1 each in Forza5, Star Wars squadrons and Gang beasts in the last two days and the rewards have not unlocked. I am on Xbox series x. I have done all of the steps in the...
  10. The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5.

    in XBoX on Windows
    The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5.: The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5. 048323fc-3934-47ea-97f6-3994599704ef