Xbox achievements improvement

Discus and support Xbox achievements improvement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When i click my Achievements app on xbox one it would be amazing if there was a simple search for either the name of an achievement or the name of a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Broken Link xbox, Feb 25, 2020.

  1. Xbox achievements improvement


    When i click my Achievements app on xbox one it would be amazing if there was a simple search for either the name of an achievement or the name of a game.

    what do you think ? Am i the only one scrolling through looking for games i played.

    :)
     
    Broken Link xbox, Feb 25, 2020
    #1
  2. Fluke939 Win User

    Xbox achievements improvement

    yeah, could be better.

    also bothers me that in the xbox guide you can only see the current game you are playing. I don't like having to leave a game for the profile to see all achievements
  3. Mythus CZ Win User

    Xbox achievements improvement

    I would apreciate achievement tracker in all XOne games, most of them like Remasters haven't got that option.. But I agree with you, would be fine, but I'm using TrueAchievements site, so I wouldn't use it..
  4. BiONikOHeRTz Win User

    Xbox achievements improvement

    Great idea, it would be a fantastic feature! XD
  5. Bandido1508 Win User

    Xbox achievements improvement

    There is now and app for true achievements for the console now works just like trueachievements.com
  6. Ask Twispike Win User

    Xbox achievements improvement

    Hmmm....an interesting idea, but what is wrong with how you search for achievements currently? I know sometimes it takes so long to search for a specific achievement or certain game but not a bad idea that you have.
Thema:

Xbox achievements improvement

Loading...
  1. Xbox achievements improvement - Similar Threads - achievements improvement

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  8. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  9. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  10. Available for Xbox Insiders: New Improvements to Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for Xbox Insiders: New Improvements to Achievements: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]