Xbox Achievements Gone

Discus and support Xbox Achievements Gone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I logged onto my xbox yesterday and i noticed all of my achievement “gold” or whatever its called was gone. I pressed on “see all achievements” and all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JakeL23, May 12, 2020.

  1. JakeL23
    JakeL23 Guest

    Xbox Achievements Gone


    I logged onto my xbox yesterday and i noticed all of my achievement “gold” or whatever its called was gone. I pressed on “see all achievements” and all of my data was still there just not showing up on my account. Anyone else run into this problem and
    know how to fix it?

    :)
     
    JakeL23, May 12, 2020
    #1
  2. Daft Badger Win User

    Xbox Achievements Gone

  3. XBF Leo G Win User

    Xbox Achievements Gone

    Hello JakeL23,

    Thank you for reaching out to the forums. There is an issue with this and we are aware of it. You can view more information about this issue on

    the Xbox Support website
    . Also, you can see the
    post on twitter from Xbox support
    . They will also post updates there. We apologize for any
    inconvenience, and we are working hard to resolve the issue. We hope this information helps!

    Thanks,

    Leo
  4. JosephFilippone Win User

    Xbox reset itself.

    So my accounts GOLD subscription and Achievements Are all gone AFTER THIS UPDATE ... please help im going to smash my xbox if everything is gone
  5. SkorpMaster Win User

    Lost achievements

    Hey there.

    Your achievements never gone when they synced with the Xbox server.

    Have you try a factory reset on you phone after the screen repair?

    Do it and test it after the reset. When your achievements gone after all, please call the Xbox Support in your country for more help.
  6. NASidney Win User

    Achievements gone?

    I have similiar problem. My Achievments show 42 out of 42 and i have Gamer score of 1200 out 1200 for my Need for speed the run but when i look at the achiement icons on the xbox i only see the locked symbol except 4 i unlocked while i was playing trying
    to improve my speed times. When i go online on the pc to xbox live everything appears tho. Tried placing the profile on a USB signing out and reconnecting to xbox live to no avail.
Thema:

Xbox Achievements Gone

Loading...
  1. Xbox Achievements Gone - Similar Threads - Achievements Gone

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Games are gone from Achievements list Xbox

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games are gone from Achievements list Xbox: I have been using Xbox for many years and I don’t remember such glitch/bug - games have completely disappeared from my achievements page and are no longer visible on any platforms including the...
  8. Achievement History Gone

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement History Gone: Today I went to check on my achivement history and in has disapeared to be replaced with a message saying to "get you game on." I had this issue once before and was able to sort it by deleting...
  9. Achievements all gone from Xbox App

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements all gone from Xbox App: Hi. I can't seem to access achievements in any game in the Xbox app. I can't see them at all, both unlocked and locked ones. This just started today. It was fine yesterday....
  10. My achievements are gone. I have been achievement-banned.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My achievements are gone. I have been achievement-banned.: Who took all my achievement lists away from my profile? I suspect hackers? Like the group post being discontinued was also the work of hackers? e10ca37d-14e8-4615-b3fb-f6be187f1a84