Xbox Achievements for Evil Within 2 are broken

Discus and support Xbox Achievements for Evil Within 2 are broken in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What am I supposed to do? I've put tickets in with Bethesda, I've deleted the save and started over, I've deleted my account and recovered it, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by joshwrathburn, Mar 18, 2020.

  1. Xbox Achievements for Evil Within 2 are broken


    What am I supposed to do? I've put tickets in with Bethesda, I've deleted the save and started over, I've deleted my account and recovered it, I deleted and reinstalled the game, I've deleted all save data, including the cloud data and still nothing, All
    my achievements are not unlocking anymore, Really sucks cause I was on chapter 9 before I realized that I was missing out on a lot of the ones that I should have already earned.

    :)
     
    joshwrathburn, Mar 18, 2020
    #1
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

    Xbox Achievements for Evil Within 2 are broken

    As the mod had stated, if Support is aware something with the achievements are down and then if you've been griping at Bethesda Support... there's not much you can do about it but wait. Apparently the issue is affecting a lot of other games and not just
    the Evil Within 2 as reported per TrueAchievements.
    https://www.trueachievements.com/n41104/xbox-achievements-not-working


    TA is a pretty good place to monitor news about that, if indeed you have tried everything already and gotten at all the supports you could think about it. Its a waiting game sometimes. You can probably make a free TA account and flag the achievements affected
    on the list so more people go looking into it too.

    https://www.trueachievements.com/game/The-Evil-Within-2/achievements
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

    Xbox Achievements for Evil Within 2 are broken

    Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with being able to unlock a certain achievements in a game.

    If you haven't already, I would recommend checking out the article that covers problems with Xbox One achievements
    and challenges
    as this should provide for you some troubleshooting techniques that you can use to address this further.

    If this does not work, we recommend that you use your console to report the problem so that our engineers can
    get more feedback in regards to this issue.

    The Xbox Support twitter page has already posted that they are aware of this and are looking for solutions as we speak.

    I hope this is of some use to you.
  4. MoshedBrotatoe Win User

    What Xbox One Game Slapped You In The Face This Year?

    Battlefield 4 and The Evil Within.

    BF4 was and still is broken, and The Evil Within was still a decent Horror game it just didn't live up to what I hoped it would be.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

    Level 3: Electrify Your Subject

    Hello theunit1982,

    You only need five achievements total from any of the games you purchased towards the offer. For example, you could have 2 achievements from The Evil Within and 3 from Resident Evil 5; you only need five achievements total from any combination of games.
  6. Steven AM Win User

    None of The Evil Within 2 achievements will unlock

    I tried your solution, but it didn't fix it not getting achievements for me. Thank you for the suggestion though. I've tried on and off for weeks to get them to unlock, and there just doesn't seem to be a way, so I'll probably give up on this game.
Thema:

Xbox Achievements for Evil Within 2 are broken

Loading...
  1. Xbox Achievements for Evil Within 2 are broken - Similar Threads - Achievements Evil Within

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  8. Two achievements from resident evil 0 doesn't unlock

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two achievements from resident evil 0 doesn't unlock: I want to get all the achievements for resident evil 0 and I cant beacuse achievement I Could Shoot, You Know and Winged Spawn Of Satan doesn't want to progress or unlock even though I met the...
  9. Resident Evil 4 remake achievement bug

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 4 remake achievement bug: Hi, In the resident evil 4 remake, there is an achievement called “ talk about death experience”, in which I have to rescue the character Ashley as she’s being carried away by an enemy. I have...
  10. Gamepass PC - The Evil Within 2 Classic Mode Achievement BUG

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass PC - The Evil Within 2 Classic Mode Achievement BUG: I just finished The Evil Within 2 Classic Mode and I didn't recieve the Achievement - (Secret) You Asked For It... Again - How do I fix this problem without having to replay the game?...