Xbox Achievements displayed in a different language when i view them.

Discus and support Xbox Achievements displayed in a different language when i view them. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'll try to explain as good as i can. I recently bought a Xbox One X. i'set up my account, and everything to my native laguague (dutch/flemish) now i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PerditionBlade, Jun 23, 2018.

  1. Xbox Achievements displayed in a different language when i view them.


    I'll try to explain as good as i can. I recently bought a Xbox One X. i'set up my account, and everything to my native laguague (dutch/flemish) now i can see everything on the dashboard and store just fine. Now the achievements that
    i unlock in game show up in english which is fine, kinda like it that way. but when i wanne check them them Online through Xbox Live they show up in french? The xbox 360 store from older games is also in french. but the main store of Xbox One is in Dutch. i
    also tried to change the Xbox360 Region but it does not allow me to. Can anyone help me with this problem? I've been looking for a solution for a couple days. its not really game breaking sinds everything displays fine apart from Backwards

    compatibility
    store and achievements.

    :)
     
    PerditionBlade, Jun 23, 2018
    #1
  2. Achievements are displayed in a different language.

    Hi,

    At the home screen -> scroll left -> go down to setting -> System -> Language & Location -> Edit Language to yours -> restart console done.

    Happy Gaming!
     
    ISirProdigy007, Jun 23, 2018
    #2
  3. Its Zednam
    Its Zednam Guest
    Achievements are displayed in a different language.

    Go to "settings" then to "Language & Location" and check your language. It might be in the wrong one.

    Click here for a step by step of how to find your language settings.
     
    Its Zednam, Jun 23, 2018
    #3
  4. ISirProdigy007 Win User

    Achievements are displayed in a different language.

    Hi,

    At the home screen -> scroll left -> go down to setting -> System -> Language & Location -> Edit Language to yours -> restart console done.

    Happy Gaming!
  5. Its Zednam Win User

    Achievements are displayed in a different language.

    Go to "settings" then to "Language & Location" and check your language. It might be in the wrong one.

    Click here for a step by step of how to find your language settings.
  6. -- Rick -- Win User

    Achievements are in the wrong language!

    Hi wolf,

    this is something that's popped up before - it sounds like its might be a localisation issue where achievements will apparently display in the language where your IP locates you.

    I have a couple of things for you to try - if you use a VPN to connect your console back to the US do they then show in English? Also try to view your achievements in using SmartGlass app on your phone and see what language its in.
  7. Hsann Win User

    The Banhammer

    Also. I have already seen that video on the system I am referring too and reserched it somewhat... A while ago anyway

    Also also. I have found that this person did not infact change their gamer tag, probably not recently anyway. The name displayed when I view the card off the message on the xbox is one thing. However when I view it from the website it shows a different one.
    This different gamertag is also displayed when I send a request to their inactive friends, and view their friends list.

    If I view their fake name by clicking the message on xbox, I cannot send this person a friend request. This may be how these idiots avoid the hammer to begin with. So the shortest and most common means to view the profile gives you the wrong gamertag entirely...
  8. XBF Brad A Win User

    Resident Evil 4

    Hi Tanker,

    Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. The language the games use is based on the language and location set on your console. You can view the

    configure settings on Xbox one
    for language and region settings. The game also needs to be available in the language wanted.

    Language & location

    The language and location settings allow you to change the language display information of your console. If you move to a different time zone or region, you should update your console settings here.

    The Spoken language setting determines the language that will be used for voice commands, while the
    Keyboard language setting determines the language in which you type.

    Thanks,

    Brad
Thema:

Xbox Achievements displayed in a different language when i view them.

Loading...
  1. Xbox Achievements displayed in a different language when i view them. - Similar Threads - Achievements displayed different

  2. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  3. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  4. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  5. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  6. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. No achievements popping and Xbox not displaying status correctly.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    No achievements popping and Xbox not displaying status correctly.: Just got the pc pass and to play Minecraft in particular but I noticed two strange things. 1. Whenever I went on the xbox app and navigated to profile, it would display that I am playing...
  8. The recently unlocked Xbox achievements are not displayed correctly in the guide.

    in XboX Insiders
    The recently unlocked Xbox achievements are not displayed correctly in the guide.: The recently unlocked Xbox achievements are not displayed correctly in the guide. When unlocking an achievement, it does not appear in the guide, but it does in the profile in detail mode. This...
  9. Problem displaying achievements

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem displaying achievements: Hello, I have a display problem in my notifications bar, it no longer displays my new achievements it leaves me the old achievements that I have unlocked a little while ago, it's since I finished...
  10. Why are my achievements not displaying on my profile?

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are my achievements not displaying on my profile?: Out of nowhere, all of the acheivements on my profile have been hidden with no way to unhide them and it just shows "Get your game on!". My gamerscore didn't go down nor did i lose the ability to...