Xbox Achievement Art Update
Discus and support Xbox Achievement Art Update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey Xbox & Gamers We Always love Getting Achievements! I would like to See All Achievements on Xbox In The Future Give you Actual Game Concept &... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BenzoEnzo, Feb 23, 2018.
Thema:
Xbox Achievement Art Update
Loading...
-
Xbox Achievement Art Update - Similar Threads - Achievement Art Update
-
Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
A suggestion for the achievements
in XboX InsidersA suggestion for the achievements: I know that already appeared the Mythic Achievement on the last update but I think it could be more better if was called DIAMOND achievement, which makes more sense since the rare achievements... -
Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update
in XboX InsidersDay One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was... -
I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.
in XboX InsidersI have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting... -
Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue
in XboX InsidersBug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue: Issue Description: I noticed a tracking bug with the "Top Grinder" achievement in GOALS. Currently, the achievement progress only updates after completing two matches instead of tracking every... -
Achievement badge, a pretty cool idea.
in XboX InsidersAchievement badge, a pretty cool idea.: A badge that shows the number of games we completed 100% (achievements) would be great! submitted by /u/SkorPi4L [link] [comments] -
Read read redemption 360 version achievements cover art in Japanese
in XBoX Games and AppsRead read redemption 360 version achievements cover art in Japanese: [img] So I’ve recently purchased the red dead redemption (2010) on Xbox series X its the 360 version. Everything is working normally but when I go to achievements to look at the achievements, the... -
Why is my achievement art not showin up on my conel
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy is my achievement art not showin up on my conel: I truned my xbox on today wanting to look at the achment art onmy seris s but all of the art is garyed out and i an't seee them pls help cause its my favoute part about achemt hunting....