Xbox Acessories app says Xbox Core Controller always has "RB" activated even if its not...

Discus and support Xbox Acessories app says Xbox Core Controller always has "RB" activated even if its not... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have been having a lot of problems connecting the newer Core Controllers with my PC. Theres a strange issue where with certain games the computer... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AwesomeBigT, Jan 3, 2021.

  1. AwesomeBigT
    AwesomeBigT Guest

    Xbox Acessories app says Xbox Core Controller always has "RB" activated even if its not...


    I have been having a lot of problems connecting the newer Core Controllers with my PC. Theres a strange issue where with certain games the computer thinks theres two controllers plugged in. Its a known issue. Now the buttons arent behaving correctly.
    The physical feedback feels appropriate. Im not noticing buttons sticking or anything. When I plug in the controller via USB, the test function shows that RB is constantly active even when not being touched. I tried different cables. Tried re updating
    the firmware. Nothing seems to help.

    Anyone have any ideas?

    :)
     
    AwesomeBigT, Jan 3, 2021
    #1
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

    Xbox one controller

    See if you have any update pending for controller. You can access it through Xbox Acessories App.
  3. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

    Unpair / forget / unasign headset from Xbox one

    Xbox one has a "Auto Turn On" when any wireless device are turn on. You can change the wirelles connect of Arctis 9x to PC, with that i think you Xbox not turn on again with headset.

    If can't, try check on Xbox Acessories App on Xbox Box Apps, that have some configs to do on acessories.
  4. MartinClutterbuck Win User

    Bluetooth Xbox one controller barely works.

    Hey, thanks for the reply.



    Ive updated windows to 21H1



    Ive downloaded the xbox app and updated the xbox acessories app.



    Neither of these have helped the issue, the device is still barly reposnive in games and when testing using the xbox accessories app and the "set up usb game controllers" app.
  5. RedCarGamer Win User

    My controllers aren't vibrating anymore.

    Did you check the app Xbox Acessories to see if vibration is disable there?
  6. AbitQueer Win User

    Xbox one controller and headset disconnecting.

    I would recomend goin into My Games and Apps > Apps > Acessories and just try updating the controller, because ive found that the controllers wont update at the same time as the xbox, some headsets will need the controllers softwear to be updated. You
    will most of the time have to do this manually, if the issue continues get in contact with Xbox Support.
Thema:

Xbox Acessories app says Xbox Core Controller always has "RB" activated even if its not...

Loading...
  1. Xbox Acessories app says Xbox Core Controller always has "RB" activated even if its not... - Similar Threads - Acessories app says

  2. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  3. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  4. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  5. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  6. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  7. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  8. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  9. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  10. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...