xbox account

Discus and support xbox account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hey guys I made my sister an xbox account and it randomly started asking for her Microsoft account but I don't remember the email username I used... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxMvPxSN1PERxX, Jan 6, 2014.

1. xbox account

hey guys I made my sister an xbox account and it randomly started asking for her Microsoft account but I don't remember the email username I used please help me I remember the password.

:)

XxMvPxSN1PERxX, Jan 6, 2014
  2. tonybairduk2
    tonybairduk2 Guest
    Live Account over 360 and Xbox One

With the xbox one your account will be in the cloud so you just log onto your account on there xbox one and you can then use all your games as well

tonybairduk2, Jan 6, 2014
  3. zt1903
    zt1903 Guest
    Live Account over 360 and Xbox One

Doesn't this work exactly the same way as PSN. It isn't your Xbox that has an account it is YOU the gamer have an XBL account.

YOU log into YOUR ACCOUNT on your XB360 and it works.

YOU log into YOUR ACCOUNT on another XB360 and it works

YOU log into YOUR ACCOUNT on XB1 and it works.

zt1903, Jan 6, 2014
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

xbox account

Hi there,

-

if you can't remember the email address the only thing left to try is to Contact Xbox Support (support.xbox.com/contact-us) As far as I know they will
    ask you a few questions about the account and if answered correctly they should be able to get you the email address used on the account.

WPAK, Jan 6, 2014
  5. Hey there

Welcome to the forums

I would try support, however if you have no luck with them, please make a post in the Outlook support forums by following the link bellow.

answers.microsoft.com/.../outlook_com

If you do post about this issue, please say and post a link to it, and I will be sure to escalate your post to a forum Moderator and Microsoft support,

Regards

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Oct 31, 2018
  6. Kk1908 Win User

Gameshare

Sorry i phrased it weird. Or im understanding it weird. So account a, b and c are accounts that have been signed in on My xbox. So xbox 1 is mine. Main account on xbox 1 is Account A.

account c is on its own xbox. So xbox 2. On xbox 2, account a and account C are accounts that have been signed in on. So these accounts A and C are gamesharing. Main account on xbox 2 is Accounr C

Account B on xbox 1 has not set xbox 1 as its home xbox. So if im following it right, if account B purchases a game on xbox 1, account C from xbox 2 wont receive access?
  7. R3PUBL1K Win User

xbox account and wp8 account

Hi Ty,

If you still have access to an Xbox you could associate your old gamer tag with the new Microsoft account, if you wish, by following this guide. It will be a bit tricky but does work.

Switch a Gamertag to another Microsoft Account

As you already have a gamertag linked to both IDs you will need to perform a few extra steps as explained in the article.

Its not exactly what you want by having two different accounts, but I believe it will make it simpler to have the one account for all.

I look forward to reading you thoughts on this solution.
  8. RobertRyan9 Win User

Xbox account to other account

I went to do this, but my son already has a Microsoft account using his email address. How do I do this?
  9. XBA_Hype Win User

if you sign into your Microsoft account online you can sign in and set up a secondary alias (sons email) then make that email the primary email address. you will be able to keep your email address.
  10. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello Guardiola1980,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to this issue/question of wanting to transfer the Xbox account from one email address to another, does your email that is currently connected to the Xbox account have the domain of either @hotmail or @outlook?
    If yes to either one, then it won't be possible to remove the email address associated with the Xbox profile as that would delete the email address permanently.

If it ends with any other domain name such as @gmail, @yahoo, etc., then you should be able to add a new email to the associated account and then remove your email address thus disassociating your email address from the Xbox Account. For more information
    on how to do this please view this support article for Changing your Email Address.

You don't necessarily have to remove your email from the account you can just make your son's email the primary for the account and have your email address as a secondary email just in case.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
Thema:

xbox account

1. xbox account - Similar Threads - account

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  4. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  5. How do I make a child account on an Xbox an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I make a child account on an Xbox an adult account: How do I make a child account on an Xbox to an adult account 173b5633-ff5c-46dd-817a-40edfdbafb61
  6. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  7. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  8. My account was closed without my permission

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was closed without my permission: If I try login into my account it says: "This microsoft account doesn't exist." However, when I try to make a new account wit the same email it says: ".... is already in a microsoft account. Use...
  9. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  10. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...