Xbox account unfairly banned.

Discus and support Xbox account unfairly banned. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I've had this account for over 10+ years and have spent over 5 thousands dollars on game items and games over the years. I woke up may 25th and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Terraneous, May 26, 2022.

1. Terraneous
    Terraneous Guest

So I've had this account for over 10+ years and have spent over 5 thousands dollars on game items and games over the years. I woke up may 25th and while I was at work I tried to long into my account on the xbox app. I got a message saying I was suspended for xbox live to view my email for more info.

I'm being accused of Theft/Phishing/Solicitation. Which is not true. I made my case appeal for the perm ban on my account stating that. I've never done anything along the lines of theft or phishing and would like to know why I was exactly banned. Over 600 players are receiving the same ban with the same reasoning. I am innocent and while not let xbox ban me and erase over 10 years of hardwork, memories and over 5 thousand dollars of my hard earned money. I told enforcement that I'd like more information and proof because I know for 100% certain that I've never done anything I'm being accused of and stated that I will take legal action if necessary as a last resort.

:)

Terraneous, May 26, 2022
  2. Daft Badger Win User

My banned account

Then there is nothing you can do.

The enforcement team thoroughly investigate a account before banning it so you would not of been banned unfairly.

You will not get the account unbanned.
  3. Not Verified✔ Win User

Account unfairly banned

You see thats the problem. I cant get a hold of live agents. Its only automated bots that send me to the same spot everytime. I cant get valid support and this is the closest i can get
  4. ChrisandKatie13 Win User

Account unfairly banned

Same thing happened to my rewa

rds points
  5. Not Verified✔ Win User

Account unfairly banned

So bascially what youre saying is, im ****. Got it. Yeah ive already tried to go to enforcement actions but its kinda hard to appeal 12 different enforcement actions. Its okay. Im just gonna switch to PC. Your guys service is god awful.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Account Unfairly Banned

punishment doesn't affect sub accounts or others accounts

Only if its a console ban

Since you don't have one are you sure he didn't login your other accounts just to spam the other players the same way?

He could've deleted those msgs too but it would still be on the server for enforcement to see

Sounds more likely

Fyi the only way to contact them is Enforcement
Thema:

1. Xbox account unfairly banned. - Similar Threads - account unfairly banned

2. I have a unfair ban/strike against my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a unfair ban/strike against my account.: So I have a 2 day ban/strike against my account because of a miss type and I will happily send a pic of the conversation to justify my case. Are there any enforcement members that can help me with...
  3. My account got banned unfairly

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned unfairly: Hi, my xbox account RickieMyDude was recently perma-banned, I appealed and they denied, there was also my other friends that got permabanned, they had 5 strikes and their appeals were accepted,...
  4. Unfair Account suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    Unfair Account suspension: Main account got suspended without pretense or reason lost damn near 1k all in all,lowkey want my money back especially if "xbox support" as if it existed at all isn't going to help.cant call...
  5. I got an Unfair account suspension that is way too long

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got an Unfair account suspension that is way too long: 2 or 3 days ago I was playing forza with some random people and they were doing some unfair stuff so said something about it and left...seconds after I get a message from the leader saying that I...
  6. Banned for a Unfair amount of time for 2 words. Is it possible for me to get the account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for a Unfair amount of time for 2 words. Is it possible for me to get the account...: It's been awhile since my account got banned for indefinite, Over 7 years of data lost. Cant even play offline with any of my games, I Feel i have been banned for an unfair amount of time (...
  7. Unfair action towards a hacked account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair action towards a hacked account: The explanation he gave me, if it is a Microsoft policy it is so disappointing and unfair to a child... they need to improve that, perhaps the negative in game currency be ok. But previously...
  8. my account was suspended after someone was harassing and grieving me and its totally unfair

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my account was suspended after someone was harassing and grieving me and its totally unfair: i was playing online and was getting harassed by another player i tried changing sessions but he kept following me and grieving me, after quiet sometime i messaged the player telling him to leave...
  9. suspension de cuentas injusto!!!!!!!! [Unfair account suspension!!!!!!!!]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    suspension de cuentas injusto!!!!!!!! [Unfair account suspension!!!!!!!!]: hola buenos dias,me habeis suspendido mi gamertag desde el dia 01 de octubre lo acabo de ver ya que estaba de vacaciones ,imagino que es por comprar un codigo que encontre navegando por internet...
  10. Unfair Coms ban on XBL due to a smurf account troller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair Coms ban on XBL due to a smurf account troller: I have been done a huge injustice, I was banned by unfair approprations by a troll, he was harrassing me yet insteadof deal with the troll xbox banned me instead, take action against this...