xbox account question/need help from a EMPLOYEE

Discus and support xbox account question/need help from a EMPLOYEE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello, i just had a question for someone who works as an employee. i heard that its possible for a person to take a account if it was created on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jackluciow, Sep 12, 2019.

1. jackluciow
    jackluciow Guest

hello, i just had a question for someone who works as an employee. i heard that its possible for a person to take a account if it was created on someone elses console. my main account was created at a friends house, but it was made for me so i was wondering
    if there was any risk for him to pull that account back with his console number even though it is my account.

:)

jackluciow, Sep 12, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello jackluciow!

Thanks for responding. Like Brad mentioned above,

If you've changed / updated your password and all your security information you should have nothing to worry about.

You should be totally protected.

If you ever have any other questions or concerns feel free to come back to us here in the Xbox forums department.

Happy gaming!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. jackluciow Win User

which i have so the account in question isnt the one im currently using to ask this but i was curious on if what i was asking was even possible. even all the info was changed and i removed all other consoles from the account so im wondering if its still
    at risk even though all the info is up to date and changed. thanks.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Jack,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. When it comes to accounts, it is best to create your own. As the account was made for you, the friend still knows the email password and all the information on the account. Also sharing accounts is against
    the code of conduct. So in this instance we recommend to
    create your own account
    and start fresh. This way you and only you, know the information on the account to protect your account security. If already have games and such on your account. We recommend

updating all security information
    on the account.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

need help from an employee to answer a few questions

Hey StakingHydra246! This is not an official contact number for support. The website is most likely just trying to scare you into spending money or giving up your information. Thanks!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  6. Miguel Molina O Win User

Why can i not put the apps i want on the xbox home screen

Hi, I'm Miguel, community expert, I may not be an employee of Xbox, but I see you need some help, I'm Happy to help you.

There is a dedicated page for the modification of your homescreen by Xbox

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

If you need more help please let me know or if you have another question
Thema:

1. xbox account question/need help from a EMPLOYEE - Similar Threads - account question need

2. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  3. Migrate Xbox account question and help…

in XboX Insiders
    Migrate Xbox account question and help…: I have a question for this group. My son has been using my Xbox account, which is tied to my main email address, since he was 12 years old (my son is now 22). I use the same email address for all...
  4. Question about transferring minecraft to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about transferring minecraft to another account: Hope you all are having a great day! So in early 2022 i got Minecraft for Windows 10 (now its a bundle with java and bedrock) and i got a new Microsoft account mid 2022 and wanted to transfer...
  5. Roblox - Question about linking accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Roblox - Question about linking accounts: My son mainly plays roblox on the xbox and we've have made purchases on that account and he just got a new tablet for Christmas and would like to play roblox on there and wants to use the same...
  6. My Xbox account and all security questions hacked and changed - how can I get this account...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox account and all security questions hacked and changed - how can I get this account...: Someone hacked my Xbox account My original email and all my personal information and security questions have been changed Therefore every time I try and contact Xbox live, I am unable to get...
  7. account question linking two accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    account question linking two accounts: Hi all, My kids x box broke and he got a new one. I'm unsure of the acct. information (ie. email and password) of the old account. I know of several possibilities but I'm afraid to keep trying...
  8. I lost my account and need help with the recovery questions

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my account and need help with the recovery questions: I asked a question like this a few days ago and someone helped me by saying to fill in the microsoft recovery questions and then I would get my account back. But, it hasn't been solved yet....
  9. Family account question need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family account question need help: i made my son a family account profile under my gold subscription on my xbox X a few years ago. I just recently purchased him a new xbox one S. Now i have a few questions: -to have all his saved...
  10. I need to reset my family account pass code but, I forgot it and the security question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to reset my family account pass code but, I forgot it and the security question.: I haven't played my xBox in a while due to college. I would like to start playing it again. Unfortunately, I don't know my family settings pass code or security question. I tried to chat with...