Xbox Account Question - Merging

Discus and support Xbox Account Question - Merging in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi. I have a Microsoft account used on Xbox with lots of saved games, progress, downloads, etc. I also have a new MS account. Is it possible to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Richard Donovan1, Feb 5, 2023.

1. Xbox Account Question - Merging

Hi. I have a Microsoft account used on Xbox with lots of saved games, progress, downloads, etc. I also have a new MS account. Is it possible to merge/migrate all my saved games/data from the one MS account to the other, so I can delete the previous MS account without losing any games data/progress, etc. ? I know I can add the new account to my Xbox, but to use that new account I then need to buy a separate Game Pass for it (which I don't want to do, unless I can migrate all the stuff from the other account and close it down).

Microsoft make incredibly and unbelievably confusing when it comes to adding/managing MS/Xbox accounts.

:)

Richard Donovan1, Feb 5, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Xbox account merging question

3. Bithnar Win User

Hi there

There isn't a way to merge accounts but you can set home on each others console to share games with each other if that is what you referring to.
    Would that allow her to access any game I would get when I upgrade to the Ultimate Game Pass?
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there

There isn't a way to merge accounts but you can set home on each others console to share games with each other if that is what you referring to.
  5. Smwutches Win User

It is not possible to merge accounts and nothing can be transferred between accounts.
  6. The_Last_DJ Win User

merging minecraft accounts!

Hello Christianna! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to merge accounts.
Thema:

1. Xbox Account Question - Merging - Similar Threads - Account Question Merging

2. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  3. Migrate Xbox account question and help…

in XboX Insiders
    Migrate Xbox account question and help…: I have a question for this group. My son has been using my Xbox account, which is tied to my main email address, since he was 12 years old (my son is now 22). I use the same email address for all...
  4. Question about transferring minecraft to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about transferring minecraft to another account: Hope you all are having a great day! So in early 2022 i got Minecraft for Windows 10 (now its a bundle with java and bedrock) and i got a new Microsoft account mid 2022 and wanted to transfer...
  5. Roblox - Question about linking accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Roblox - Question about linking accounts: My son mainly plays roblox on the xbox and we've have made purchases on that account and he just got a new tablet for Christmas and would like to play roblox on there and wants to use the same...
  6. My Xbox account and all security questions hacked and changed - how can I get this account...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox account and all security questions hacked and changed - how can I get this account...: Someone hacked my Xbox account My original email and all my personal information and security questions have been changed Therefore every time I try and contact Xbox live, I am unable to get...
  7. account question linking two accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    account question linking two accounts: Hi all, My kids x box broke and he got a new one. I'm unsure of the acct. information (ie. email and password) of the old account. I know of several possibilities but I'm afraid to keep trying...
  8. I can't get into my account that is worth alot of money because the questions on the quiz...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't get into my account that is worth alot of money because the questions on the quiz...: I did previously ask something like this but I was busy with Christmas so I couldn't reply. Basically whenever I try to get into my account (which is 'Soldier Dawg698') I get sent to a quiz....
  9. Locked Account Question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked Account Question: So previously today I had a good call with Microsoft Tech Support and they helped me uncover some vital information in recovering my locked account. I’ve been trying the account recovery forms,...
  10. Account banning question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account banning question: I recieved a gift game on my Xbox from a friend from a different region. Because I didn't know this was a violation (I know it's not an excuse), I redeemed it, but I noticed I left my VPN on. Can...