xbox account permanently banned for no reason

Discus and support xbox account permanently banned for no reason in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i got on my xbox account today like i always do, and i get a permanent suspension for no reason. contacted support and got no help, and sent in an... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by tsuimi, Feb 4, 2023.

1. tsuimi
    tsuimi Guest

i got on my xbox account today like i always do, and i get a permanent suspension for no reason. contacted support and got no help, and sent in an appeal. i’ve spent time and a lot of money on my account and im very stressed and upset

:)

tsuimi, Feb 4, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

If you've already sent in an appeal, you'll have to wait for a response from that. The enforcement team are the only ones who handle bans.
  3. PaulBinder Win User

Your account has temporary been banned

If your account was banned till 31-12-9999 then it is not a temporary ban.(as you stated) It is a permanent ban. It coould be a number of reasons like modded xbox, cheating on xbox live, selling services over xbox live, ect.

sadly even if you knew the reason there is nothing you can do to reverse this Ban. You are better off making/sticking with your new account.
  4. David Wirsching Win User

can i get my gamer tag back if the account is banned

Hello, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I understand that you want to recover your gamertag from an Xbox account that has been banned. However, if an account has been permanently banned, you will not be able to recover the gamertag associated with that account.

Permanent bans are the result of a serious or repeated violation of the Xbox Terms of Use. These bans are put in place to help protect the Xbox community and are not lifted for any reason.

Best regards.
  5. Danno McK. Win User

Why is my other account permanently banned!!!!????

There are a lot of behavior reasons an account could be banned, but avatar skin colors achievable only through profile modding are one reason an account would be permanently suspended.
  6. BOROIBRAHIMOVIC Win User

banned

My friends account has been permanently banned for no reason. His account name
    [Mod Removed]
Thema:

1. xbox account permanently banned for no reason - Similar Threads - account permanently banned

2. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  3. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  4. Account and console permanent banned rt possible hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account and console permanent banned rt possible hack: Please I am in desperate help with this problem. Im a 40 year old, profesdional nurse practitioner and my account is seldom used by me and my 6 yo son. I have reached out to Xbox Using a new...
  5. How do I get my Xbox account back, it was permanently banned, and I appealed, and all I did...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my Xbox account back, it was permanently banned, and I appealed, and all I did...: My account was permanently I was defending myself in a Xbox party 053d5903-3679-41cf-977d-aa8cfb90813c
  6. Can I lift a permanently Banned Xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I lift a permanently Banned Xbox Account: Hello, Microsoft Assistant. My microsoft account “Tree Baggins” was banned about a year or two ago, I was wondering if there was anyway I could grant access to the account again. I have learnt...
  7. i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...: Dear Xbox. My TootieFruity#346 Account got permanently suspended from the Xbox efforcement by Mistake by this User [mod removed] she sent me very inappropriate messages & photos & deleted them to...
  8. I was permanently banned a few year back and would like to recover my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was permanently banned a few year back and would like to recover my account.: About 5 years ago my old account was permanently banned, I never knew the reason why. When I would login on the enforcement website my record was clean and I had no strikes or anything. I wouldn’t...
  9. Account permanently banned for no reason at all causing me to lose all games, purchases,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account permanently banned for no reason at all causing me to lose all games, purchases,...: Thank you microsoft for permanently banning my account for no apparent reason (gave no details, and instantly denied my appeal) causing me to lose all my games and purchases simply because...
  10. Microsoft banned my Xbox console and account permanently. If I buy a new one Xbox and don't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft banned my Xbox console and account permanently. If I buy a new one Xbox and don't...: I got banned last week and want to know whether I could play on new Xbox with new account if my old xbox and account was been banned for ever. 3be38d77-40d3-4bb4-aa52-3b94c7b62ef2