Xbox Account overwrote Minecraft character on Nintendo Switch

Discus and support Xbox Account overwrote Minecraft character on Nintendo Switch in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I recently created an Xbox account to link to my Microsoft account, but the character I had been using under my Microsoft account no longer exists.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Marice Saavedra, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Xbox Account overwrote Minecraft character on Nintendo Switch

So I recently created an Xbox account to link to my Microsoft account, but the character I had been using under my Microsoft account no longer exists. Is there a way to unlink the Xbox account so I can play only with my Microsoft account and original character or otherwise retrieve the original character?

:)

Marice Saavedra, Aug 15, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

the character of a version stays in the version in question, each device has its version and its progress separate.

the linking process is done on the systems of other companies, microsoft's cotna does not have any of this data and microsoft unfortunately does not have access.
  3. Sheeshkabobz Win User

It keeps sending invites to my phone

By a switch I meant a Nintendo switch and when I get Minecraft invites instead of going to my Nintendo switch it instead goes to my mobile account on minecraft
  4. andersonpassos Win User

I am eligible to get bedrock edition for free because I bought Java edition in January 2022. How do I set up bedrock edition on my Nintendo switch for free?

Here's a step-by-step guide that may help you locate it:

Go to the official Minecraft website and click on the "Log in" button in the top right-hand corner of the page.

Enter your Mojang account login details and click on the "Log in" button.

Once you have logged in, you should see a navigation menu at the top of the page. Click on the "Games" tab.

In the dropdown menu that appears, click on "Minecraft."

Scroll down the Minecraft page until you see the "Minecraft for Nintendo Switch" section.

Next to the "Minecraft for Nintendo Switch" section, there should be a button labeled "Redeem." Click on this button.

You will then be prompted to log in to your Nintendo account. Follow the instructions to log in to your Nintendo account.

After you have logged in to your Nintendo account, you will be redirected back to the Mojang website. You should see a message confirming that your free copy of Minecraft Bedrock Edition has been added to your Nintendo account.

On your Nintendo Switch, go to the Nintendo eShop and search for "Minecraft." Select "Minecraft" from the search results and click on "Download" to download and install Minecraft Bedrock Edition on your Nintendo Switch.
  5. andersonpassos Win User

I am eligible to get bedrock edition for free because I bought Java edition in January 2022. How do I set up bedrock edition on my Nintendo switch for free?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

To set up Bedrock Edition on your Nintendo Switch for free after purchasing Java Edition in January 2022, you will need to follow these steps:

Go to your account settings and look for the "Claim your free copy of Minecraft" option.

Select the "Redeem" button next to the Nintendo Switch option.

You will be prompted to enter your Nintendo Switch account details.

Once you have entered your Nintendo Switch account details, the Bedrock Edition will be added to your account.

Go to the Nintendo eShop on your Switch and search for "Minecraft."

Download and install the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Microsoft Account

Hello AbbySpencer,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch is signing your cousin into your Microsoft account instead of your cousin's account. We do not provide support for the Nintendo Switch on the Xbox forums.
    We recommend reaching out to
    Mojang
    for assistance with signing out and signing in to Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch. We hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Xbox Account overwrote Minecraft character on Nintendo Switch - Similar Threads - Account overwrote Minecraft

2. Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....: Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit. PUR-AmountLimitExceeded cr9fxcQklYIcxwwB5bD87B.341.4 This shows up when i try to subscribe to Gamepass...
  3. Hi my friend was logging into my Xbox account , I didn’t know that he was doing this. Now...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi my friend was logging into my Xbox account , I didn’t know that he was doing this. Now...: Been banned for something I haven’t done. My friend logged into my account whilst I didn’t know and they have been playing games and swearing at people so now I’m voice banned for 3 weeks and...
  4. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  5. I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account: So a couple months ago I had some issues with my controller where it completely died and wouldn't charge/turn on. During the process of trying to send in the controller for a repair it randomly...
  6. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  7. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  8. I redeemed a card for fortnite but the items are not in my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a card for fortnite but the items are not in my account?: So basically I redeemed a code for a fortnite pack but the items have not appeared in my account? When I go to input the code again or check my account it says it’s been purchased/redeemed but...
  9. I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...: My keyboard and mouse are both from Logitech. 01e82728-4b2a-41f2-b31c-0936bcee96d0
  10. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a