Xbox Account not connected with XboxOne

Discus and support Xbox Account not connected with XboxOne in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys, I owned a xbox360 and also played online. Now I got the new XboxOne and logged in with my Xbox account. Unfortunately if I logg in on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by matrixx8888, Jan 2, 2014.

1. matrixx8888
    matrixx8888 Guest

Hi guys,

I owned a xbox360 and also played online. Now I got the new XboxOne and logged in with my Xbox account.

Unfortunately if I logg in on xbox.com I am unable to see my Xbox One activities. It only shows the stuff I have done several months ago since I last time played my 360.

Does anyone know what is the problem and why it seems, that my account has not recognized my XboxOne, even if I logg in on my XboxOne.

I also deleted the account on my console once and connected again, still doesn't change anything.

Maybe someone knows whats going on?!?

Thanks for your help

:)

matrixx8888, Jan 2, 2014
  2. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    Online 24 hour check in

the xboxone will be in a low state of power and the xbox will check if your connected or not even if ur xbox aint on

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Xbox one smart glass connection issue

I having problems connecting my smart glass (iPhone) to my xbox one. Anyone have any ideas I have the same account on the iPhone app as my xboxone, both are turned on and connected, and I have the check boxes checked that allows my xbox to accept smartglass.
    Still no connect??. iPhone app can log into my account but won't sync in with the xbox. Cheers

Black Raddish, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The website has not been updated to show any Xbox One activity.

Smwutches, Jan 2, 2014
  5. matrixx8888
    matrixx8888 Guest
    where can I change the website to show all my xbox one activity?

matrixx8888, Jan 3, 2014
  6. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Unless you run the forums and have access to make the changes necessary you cant change the website to show xbox one activity. To see your xbox one activity use smartglass or an xbox one.

x24hrs2livex, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Smwutches Win User

The website has not been updated to show any Xbox One activity.
  8. x24hrs2livex Win User

Unless you run the forums and have access to make the changes necessary you cant change the website to show xbox one activity. To see your xbox one activity use smartglass or an xbox one.
  9. matrixx8888 Win User

where can I change the website to show all my xbox one activity?
  10. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Online 24 hour check in

the xboxone will be in a low state of power and the xbox will check if your connected or not even if ur xbox aint on
  11. Sensei061309 Win User

Xbox One X error code 0x800704cf

Everything is normal on internet but controller is not being able to connect to xbox one either even if I connect a cord directly into controller and xboxone console.
Thema:

1. Xbox Account not connected with XboxOne - Similar Threads - Account connected XboxOne

2. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  3. My accounts are connected to the same email

in XBoX on Consoles
    My accounts are connected to the same email: I have one email and 2 accounts connected to it. One of the accounts has Xbox game pass on it and the other doesn't. I can't manage the account that has xbox game pass. Whenever I try to manage...
  4. Xbox series X wont sign in to account and wont connect to xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X wont sign in to account and wont connect to xbox network: I have an issue where my xbox wont connect to the xbox network and wont sign in to my account. I have searched online and tried everything. I have restarted my console a bunch now and also tried...
  5. Does signing in on Xbox with a vpn connection get my account at risk for ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does signing in on Xbox with a vpn connection get my account at risk for ban: Hello I would like to know if I sign into my Xbox account with my vpn activated could I get banned since it shows me in a different region also I have another question can I create an account with...
  6. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  7. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  8. Unable to connect to accounts: your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to accounts: your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic...: Unable to connect to accounts: your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic Games Account. Please log in using a different Xbox network account, or switch to another Epic Games...
  9. How do you remove your old twitch that is still connected to your Xbox account when you...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you remove your old twitch that is still connected to your Xbox account when you...: I tried signing out on the twitch app but I’m still logged in when I got to the broadcast option 3baaf595-20b9-4612-ab34-456a3df3ac7f
  10. account login, internet connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    account login, internet connection: I have a problem connecting to wifi and then logging into my account. When I use the hotspot on my mobile phone, everything works as it should. But when I use the home wifi, although the console...