Xbox account is already present, while not

Discus and support Xbox account is already present, while not in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I followed the instructions of this site : https://support.xbox.com/fr-FR/my-account/microsoft-account/account-is-already-on-xbox-one-console-e... But... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Besharkk, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Besharkk
    Besharkk Guest

Besharkk, Oct 23, 2017
  2. Kistelek1963
    Kistelek1963 Guest
    Move Gold from parent account to child account

Whilst setting up live on our Xbox, the idiot child redeemed his Christmas present Gold membership against my Live account. Is there any way to move this onto his Live account?

Kistelek1963, Oct 23, 2017
  3. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    How do you change login id to an outlook.com email address

Hi there,

If you get that message then there likely already is an xbox live account present on that email address. Do you use that email address as account on a Windows Phone or Windows 8(.1) PC? Then an xbox live account could already be present based on the outlook
    email address

For any steps on how to try and work with the situation see this link:
    support.xbox.com/.../change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account
    (at the bottom)

4. Besharkk
    Besharkk Guest

A few weeks ago on my xbox I want connect to my account and it display an error message and I could not do anything, I could not reconnect, I looked for the error message, it does not had no connection with what I had, so I thought it was a sync bug, so
    I removed the xbox account and I added it, but when I added my address email and my password, an error message appears saying "My email address" is already present

Another user is using this Microsoft account on this device, so you can not add it here

Besharkk, Oct 23, 2017
  5. Besharkk Win User

A few weeks ago on my xbox I want connect to my account and it display an error message and I could not do anything, I could not reconnect, I looked for the error message, it does not had no connection with what I had, so I thought it was a sync bug, so
    I removed the xbox account and I added it, but when I added my address email and my password, an error message appears saying "My email address" is already present

Another user is using this Microsoft account on this device, so you can not add it here
  6. WPAK Win User

How do you change login id to an outlook.com email address

Hi there,

If you get that message then there likely already is an xbox live account present on that email address. Do you use that email address as account on a Windows Phone or Windows 8(.1) PC? Then an xbox live account could already be present based on the outlook
    email address

For any steps on how to try and work with the situation see this link:
    support.xbox.com/.../change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account
    (at the bottom)
  7. WPAK Win User

Cany assosiate existing account

Hi there,

if you are using a email address on a Windows 10 device as login, then it will automatically get an Xbox Live Account generated on it.

For example if you can sign in at xbox.com without the need to create an account with that email then it means there already is an Xbox Live Account present.

You can only connect an (offline) profile to an email that doesn't already have a Xbox Live Account
  8. Dysruptz Win User

Login xbox one

Try and see if you are able to log into the account while not connected to the internet. If you are able to this may mean there is a suspension present
  9. WPAK Win User

Is it possible to move a gamertag to another Microsoft account then move a different gamertag to the current Microsoft account?

Hi there,

Yes that should be possible, but it requires an xbox 360 console and since you want to use a Microsoft Account you already use on a Windows 8 machine, it will require some additional steps, since there most likely already is a xbox live account present on
    the MS Account.

You will need to move the xbox live accounts to different MS accounts.

Please see the steps (and limitations) on how to do this on this support page:

support.xbox.com/.../switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account
    and since there most like already is a Xbox Live account present see the part "Resolve error 8014013, "The Microsoft account you're switching to is already linked to another Xbox account"
    which get's you to the link (support.xbox.com/.../error-code-80154013) that explains what to do next.

Let us know the results
Thema:

1. Xbox account is already present, while not - Similar Threads - account already present

2. Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?: I changed the password to my Microsoft account, and signed into minecraft. After signing in I wanted to recreate my character. But I lost all my accessories and need to pay for it again. But if I...
  3. You’ve already renamed this account please try again later, how to fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    You’ve already renamed this account please try again later, how to fix: Hello I recently bought halo chief master collection on Steam and when trying to sign into Microsoft put one letter Off my email and now I cannot gain access to the game at all. It is a cycle of...
  4. Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...: Keeps saying my Xbox network account is already connected to another epic game account and idk how or what account that is like to get my account fixed right so I can play games...
  5. Needing a new username for Minecraft Java, yet I already have one on my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Needing a new username for Minecraft Java, yet I already have one on my account: Hello! I'm on Linux, after switching from Windows, wanted to try something new, just recently reinstalled the Minecraft Launcher, and whenever I try to play Minecraft, it asks for a new username....
  6. Xbox account already connected with another epic games acount?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account already connected with another epic games acount?: When trying to connect my (new and first) epic account with my (new) xbox series s, it says that my Xbox account was already connected with another epic games acount. I am not aware of already...
  7. My Xbox account and Ubisoft account are already linked but I cannot link the Ubisoft+...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account and Ubisoft account are already linked but I cannot link the Ubisoft+...: So, I've had my Xbox and Ubi accounts for 14+ years. I always log in to my Ubisoft account by logging in with the Xbox option as they are already linked. I haven't had access to the email address...
  8. Minecraft already purchased but not showing up as it is on account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft already purchased but not showing up as it is on account: I purchased Minecraft for windows on my old computer and have recently got a new computer. On the new computer, the minecraft launcher doesn't show up with option to download it. It only shows the...
  9. I accidentally linked a Minecraft account to an email/Microsoft account that was already in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally linked a Minecraft account to an email/Microsoft account that was already in...: I accidentally linked a Minecraft account to an email/Microsoft account that was already in use, is this possible? 4285c3bd-f7f2-4fe1-8aeb-77f7e2219010
  10. I've made a new account on xbox and I already has some friends.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've made a new account on xbox and I already has some friends.: Hello I've made a new account because I have lost my other one and when I went to friend my friends back I saw something weird. First I saw that I already had two friends one I didn't know and the...