Xbox account is already present, while not

Discus and support Xbox account is already present, while not in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I followed the instructions of this site : https://support.xbox.com/fr-FR/my-account/microsoft-account/account-is-already-on-xbox-one-console-e... But... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Besharkk, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Besharkk
    Besharkk Guest

Besharkk, Oct 23, 2017
  2. Kistelek1963
    Kistelek1963 Guest
    Move Gold from parent account to child account

Whilst setting up live on our Xbox, the idiot child redeemed his Christmas present Gold membership against my Live account. Is there any way to move this onto his Live account?

Kistelek1963, Oct 23, 2017
  3. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    How do you change login id to an outlook.com email address

Hi there,

If you get that message then there likely already is an xbox live account present on that email address. Do you use that email address as account on a Windows Phone or Windows 8(.1) PC? Then an xbox live account could already be present based on the outlook
    email address

For any steps on how to try and work with the situation see this link:
    support.xbox.com/.../change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account
    (at the bottom)

4. Besharkk
    Besharkk Guest

A few weeks ago on my xbox I want connect to my account and it display an error message and I could not do anything, I could not reconnect, I looked for the error message, it does not had no connection with what I had, so I thought it was a sync bug, so
    I removed the xbox account and I added it, but when I added my address email and my password, an error message appears saying "My email address" is already present

Another user is using this Microsoft account on this device, so you can not add it here

Besharkk, Oct 23, 2017
  5. Besharkk Win User

A few weeks ago on my xbox I want connect to my account and it display an error message and I could not do anything, I could not reconnect, I looked for the error message, it does not had no connection with what I had, so I thought it was a sync bug, so
    I removed the xbox account and I added it, but when I added my address email and my password, an error message appears saying "My email address" is already present

Another user is using this Microsoft account on this device, so you can not add it here
  6. WPAK Win User

How do you change login id to an outlook.com email address

Hi there,

If you get that message then there likely already is an xbox live account present on that email address. Do you use that email address as account on a Windows Phone or Windows 8(.1) PC? Then an xbox live account could already be present based on the outlook
    email address

For any steps on how to try and work with the situation see this link:
    support.xbox.com/.../change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account
    (at the bottom)
  7. WPAK Win User

Cany assosiate existing account

Hi there,

if you are using a email address on a Windows 10 device as login, then it will automatically get an Xbox Live Account generated on it.

For example if you can sign in at xbox.com without the need to create an account with that email then it means there already is an Xbox Live Account present.

You can only connect an (offline) profile to an email that doesn't already have a Xbox Live Account
  8. Dysruptz Win User

Login xbox one

Try and see if you are able to log into the account while not connected to the internet. If you are able to this may mean there is a suspension present
  9. WPAK Win User

Is it possible to move a gamertag to another Microsoft account then move a different gamertag to the current Microsoft account?

Hi there,

Yes that should be possible, but it requires an xbox 360 console and since you want to use a Microsoft Account you already use on a Windows 8 machine, it will require some additional steps, since there most likely already is a xbox live account present on
    the MS Account.

You will need to move the xbox live accounts to different MS accounts.

Please see the steps (and limitations) on how to do this on this support page:

support.xbox.com/.../switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account
    and since there most like already is a Xbox Live account present see the part "Resolve error 8014013, "The Microsoft account you're switching to is already linked to another Xbox account"
    which get's you to the link (support.xbox.com/.../error-code-80154013) that explains what to do next.

Let us know the results
Thema:

1. Xbox account is already present, while not - Similar Threads - account already present

2. how do i link my xbox account with my halo infinite steam account after already logging in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i link my xbox account with my halo infinite steam account after already logging in...: I got halo infinite multiplayer on steam but i have xbox gamepass and i want to get the campaign for free but cant because i am using a steam account plaese help 0f681f40-d48a-40bb-a5de-f85b40e05808
  3. Oop! Looks like this account is already connected. Error no matter what account I use,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Oop! Looks like this account is already connected. Error no matter what account I use,...: Whenever i try to log into my Microsoft account on minecraft on my ps5 it keeps giving me the Oop! Looks like this account is already connected. Error no matter what account I use, please help me...
  4. I'm signed out of my Microsoft account but it keeps on saying I'm already signed in

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm signed out of my Microsoft account but it keeps on saying I'm already signed in: I'm trying to play Minecraft on my PlayStation 5 but I want to sign in. I want to play servers so I go to sign in. It hits me with a QR code. I attempt to sign in and it doesn't work. It almost...
  5. Minecraft is telling me my Microsoft account is already linked to another PSN but I have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft is telling me my Microsoft account is already linked to another PSN but I have...: Minecraft is telling me my Microsoft account is already linked to another PSN but I have never linked it at all as I only brought it yesterday? 9c352d27-8c17-44f0-9a2a-c7c2c59e9864
  6. Why won’t it let other accounts play online games when I already have Xbox Gamepass and the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t it let other accounts play online games when I already have Xbox Gamepass and the...: So I bought Xbox Game pass ultimate a few days ago and I have multiple friends that use the same Xbox that I do, This Xbox is my home Xbox so the Game pass should be connected to every account on...
  7. Recovering Games from already deleted Xbox One account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recovering Games from already deleted Xbox One account: Greetings all, I deleted my old Microsoft email address which subsequently denied me access to my Xbox One account. I had several games associated with that account that are on my Xbox (I have...
  8. Microsoft account already linked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account already linked: Hi, we're trying to set up Minecraft on a new ps5 so linking to the Microsoft account that we already use for Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch, but it is saying your Microsoft account is already...
  9. Error when logging in "this xbl account is already linked to another epic games account"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error when logging in "this xbl account is already linked to another epic games account": When launching fortnite or rocket league I get an error that states my xbox live account is already linked to a different epic games account. I've gone through epic games support and am getting no...
  10. Microsoft account already connected to another PSN account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account already connected to another PSN account: I'm playing Minecraft on PS5 and I'm trying to connect my Microsoft account to my PSN account. After entering all the info in the QR code link page which confirms my account is connected, I get...