xbox account help please

Discus and support xbox account help please in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have an xbox account and added my son to my family, he got an xbox one for Christmas and I cannot change his settings either on the xbox nor... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rockys montage, Dec 30, 2015.

1. xbox account help please

Hi, I have an xbox account and added my son to my family, he got an xbox one for Christmas and I cannot change his settings either on the xbox nor online. when I go to my family in my account his details are there but they when I go to xbox privacy settings
    and it says choose a gamerpic below to manage the settings, the only gamerpic which appears is mine?? my son is desperate to play with his friends online and I keep hitting a brick wall!! please help, thanks

:)

rockys montage, Dec 30, 2015
  2. Jack Le
    Jack Le Guest
    Help. My account got hacked

My account has been banned from communications because someone hacked my account. Please help me.

Jack Le, Dec 30, 2015
  3. ProSebbyHD
    ProSebbyHD Guest
    Xbox Live Perma Ban (Unban)

is it possible to unban an account as mine was marketplace fraud for things a hacker did. I have the account for like 5 years now and all the account on it is gone. can you report the account enough for the ban to be overwritten and cancelled. If so can you please report Pro5ebsterHD on xbox it would really help me out with the ban thanks.

ProSebbyHD, Dec 30, 2015
  4. Georges C. Win User

PLEASE HELP XBOX ACCOUNT

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello xLOSTSHADOWx658, I'm glad to hear that you were able to resolve your issue.

If the system has more instabilities, you can perform a reset on the console, keeping games and Apps.

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
  5. Dirty Loco Win User

Help with account please

When coming to xbox.com, did you select "Join Now" or "Sign In"?
  6. Magictieguy7 Win User

Account help please

i want to change because i want to play EA madden 12 with my friends
  7. Mister Gwyther Win User

Account help please

Strictly speaking, it's against the Term of Use to share account. We recommend creating a second account for this. Either way, changing the age is not possible. Sorry.
  8. king puppy30 Win User

Account help please

thats annoying because it was my sons account now we are sharing and i wont to change age to 36... :(
Thema:

xbox account help please

1. xbox account help please - Similar Threads - account help please

2. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  3. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  4. Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!: I am trying to change the microsoft main alias on a different account so I can change it to this email because I dont use the other one and its just a hastle to remember the password and sign in....
  5. Locked out… Can’t cancel account… Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out… Can’t cancel account… Please help!: Hi there, I signed up for a Microsoft account a year ago to access games on my old computer. I used it for a week, and forgot about it. My credit card has been charged ever since. I have tried...
  6. Can someone please help me with Account Recovery?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone please help me with Account Recovery?: Can ANYONE PLEASE help me recover my other account? I had to make a new account just to try to get in contact with support. When I try to sign in, it wants me to verify with a phone number I do...
  7. Locked out… Can’t cancel account… Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Locked out… Can’t cancel account… Please help!: Hi there, I signed up for a Microsoft account a year ago to access games on my old computer. I used it for a week, and forgot about it. My credit card has been charged ever since. I have tried...
  8. Connecting 2 accounts same console on Minecraft please Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connecting 2 accounts same console on Minecraft please Help!: My husband and I have recently downloaded Minecraft. We’ve been building a world on his account and me as a guest “second controller”. Today I decided to add my account to the console. I can open...
  9. My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!): My account was stolen when I joined a fake hypixel discord server, I read a similar article on another person (Kenzie Law) that went through what I went. However, I do know the hackers email and...
  10. Please help I’m so confused with Xbox/Microsoft accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help I’m so confused with Xbox/Microsoft accounts: Hi all, so I set up last Christmas my 14year old his Xbox series x using my Microsoft log in details and now his Xbox profile thinks he is me and also now I have downloaded the Xbox family app...