xbox account hacked

Discus and support xbox account hacked in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey my names ryan and my xbox account was hacked by someone and I believe I know who it was ..they changed my name to something extremely inappropriate... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ScaryWhelp26104, Jan 3, 2014.

1. xbox account hacked

Hey my names ryan and my xbox account was hacked by someone and I believe I know who it was ..they changed my name to something extremely inappropriate and I would like to get this resolved as soon as possible ...I have changed and updated my passwords since
    then but I feel very uncomfortable with my user name at what it is now and also of its possible for you to confirm the person in question who hacked my account but mainly I need my user name changed immeasurably please ...thank you for your help with this
    issue ......I can most easily be reached at [Mod Removed] ..thank y ok u for the help with this.

Mod Edit: Please do not post personal information on the forums. Thank you.

:)

ScaryWhelp26104, Jan 3, 2014
  2. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    Microsoft Account Hacked

Here you go buddy, some info! https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12414/microsoft-account-identity-verification-apps-faq

people don't need to change email address when compromised, they need to change password and make sure they have proper security... that includes not using passwords on more than one service, if one service is compromised all those details are sold.

Someone in another country will pop up with it, even if it takes years to happen. My skype password took approximately 4 years from compromise to have someone log in and use it.

This app makes you click approve when logging into websites, and it's instant once you click "accept" the website will load in normal.

Any devices that don't work with the app like xbox 360 will have you go to website once to create a password (it will generate a password that isn't easy) and you use that on those devices to login with your normal user name.

cross44, Jan 3, 2014
  3. xxmavrikxx
    xxmavrikxx Guest
    Microsoft Account Hacked

Im tired of this hacking shit.

Off topic, everyone needs to watch out for that ransomware shit.

Last year almost 1 billion got paid out. That was a huge jump from 2015 where only 32 million was paid out. With a jump like that Im sure it will grow even more.

xxmavrikxx, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

xbox account hacked

You will need to contact support and have them do an unauthorized access investigation. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

If you know who did it, you would need to file a complaint on them via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate.

Please do not post your personal information on a public forum.

Smwutches, Jan 3, 2014
  5. LovelyPup725444 Win User

[Mod removed]

cuz some money on the Xbox one will has keep hacking into my account cuz it goes straight to the place station and see who's hacking into my account
  6. VillageSpaceman Win User

Xbox Live Account Hacked with MS points and Gold purchased and FIFA 12 achievements unlocked not by me! HELP!

7. DEVILSEX6969Qc Win User

reporting player

player hack my xbox live account players name on xbox live is [Mod removed] plz try to ban this players

send a message before hack my account say:i hack your account u offline wow the security on xbox live is no good i repport this players and it me have no account

[Mod edit: Please do not call out other Gamertags]
  8. Obsessive Power Win User

Microsoft you have a PROBLEM

Unless a main website or service has been hacked - like PSN, it's not a hack ok.

Phishing, NOT a hack

Social engineering, NOT a hack

Giving someone your LIVE ID to someone else and then losing your account,
    NOT a hack

Using dodgy software or websites offering free points and what not, then losing your account, still
    NOT a hack.

Signing up for various suspect websites using the same email address and password for LIVE. then losing your account. still
    NOT a hack.

If EA was compromised and it held your Windows LIVE ID, this is technically a hack, but it's EA that would have been hacked, not Xbox LIVE. When I say 'hack' I mean a real, sophisticated website or server attack. A hack in the literal sense of the word.
  9. ZachAsa Win User

How to move gold membership?

You need to purchase a new subscription for your new account, or you could contact the Xbox Support and get your Hacked account back, unless its not really hacked?
Thema:

xbox account hacked

1. xbox account hacked - Similar Threads - account hacked

2. Hacked account

in XBoX on Windows
    Hacked account: So my brother he’s only 10 and he downloaded a virus in my computer and got my Microsoft account hacked and I had Minecraft on their that was bought for $35 and I need to get it back, If possible...
  3. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  4. Need advice on a possible hack of my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need advice on a possible hack of my account: I play Star Wars Battlefront with a group of friends. We have a group chat that we used. A few months ago we started having problems accessing it. We could only do so via the app. I discovered we...
  5. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218
  6. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  7. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  8. Account is still hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account is still hacked: Hi, I opened minecraft on 4th March and the email id I bought minecraft with said, your email does not exist, so i found out a rambler.ru hacker hacked my account. I know the username of the...
  9. My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases: My account was hacked and they bought three gift cards before I locked my card. 2 $10 gift cards and 1 $15 gift card. I need my money back. Order numbers: [mod removed]...
  10. Microsoft account hacked, can't do anything

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account hacked, can't do anything: I have tried the recovery form, but the email has been changed so it just responds with "This account does not exist", and I can't do anything like recovery of passwords etc. How can I fix this....