Xbox account hacked and email and password changed. Unable to sign in.

Discus and support Xbox account hacked and email and password changed. Unable to sign in. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Xbox account (yaboicruz) hacked and hacker changed the email and password on that account. The hack happened around November of last year. The reason... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by current xbox name:, Jun 5, 2023.

1. Xbox account hacked and email and password changed. Unable to sign in.

Xbox account (yaboicruz) hacked and hacker changed the email and password on that account. The hack happened around November of last year. The reason I’m just now getting on this is a lot of things have happened since the hack, one of those things was my Xbox One S getting stolen; which was the Xbox that had the account on it. The last time I checked which email he changed it to, it was “*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***.” I just need help getting my account back please.

:)

current xbox name:, Jun 5, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello there, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you lost access to your Microsoft account. In situations like this, the recommended option is trying to recover it by following the Microsoft interactive guide below:

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

As a reminder, please notice that no one at Microsoft can view or change the account details for you, this is for security policies
  3. Remy So Wavy Win User

Can you help recover my stolen account?

Thank you for your response. I went through these steps last night and I was able to recover the account for a short period of time but the person that stole/hacked the account has signed into the Microsoft Authenticator so as soon as I changed my password they were able to go in and change it to something else. Because of the Authenticator I was unable to change the credentials on the account such as email address and phone number.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

SOMEONE KEEPS CHANGING MY PASSWORD AND I AM SICK OF IT!!

Are you still able to go to
    https://account.live.com/Proofs/Manage
    and sign into your account?

If you are signed in on the account security proofs page, please change your password again.

After changing the password, check your security information (i.e. secondary emails and phone numbers that are used to recover your account in case you forget your password).

Make sure that there are no unknown emails or phone numbers present. A hacker that added their own email and phone number could then recover your account again with the provided email and phone number.

And MOST IMPORTANTLY: Scroll down on the page and enable Two Step Verification.

After enabling Two Step Verification, set up the free authenticator app on your smartphone.

With that app and Two Step Verification, the Live service will ask for a secret code whenever someone tries to sign in to your account from a new device.

Unless the hacker physically steals your phone, the hacker can't get the code and will be unable to get into your account to change the password.

Also change the passwords of your email accounts that are in your account's security information.

If the hacker managed to get access to your recovery email account, they can again reset your password, and confirming the reset through your hacked email.

If possible also enable Two Step Verification with your email account, if you are using Gmail or Outlook.
  5. JanSchmidt9 Win User

Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity = Deleting Hotmail

This is a scam that originated in 2019. I, too, have been constantly changing my password -- thankfully, I looked up "why I keep getting this unusual sign-in activity" today -- and found it is a scam. I have changed my password again! But this time I changed it legitimately on the Microsoft Site -- not the link provided by the "authentic" email. I hope it provides enough protection, as any of the other passwords might afford someone to hack the other information attached to that account!

Beware of Fake Microsoft Account Unusual Sign-in Activity Emails (bleepingcomputer.com)
  6. VibroPlex Win User

Email and password change

Password the same as other passwords? Dude, that's like wearing a HACK ME sign at a Hacker's convention. PLEASE make sure the password is different on the Xbox service, as hackers who get into an email account using the same password now have your Xbox password.
Thema:

1. Xbox account hacked and email and password changed. Unable to sign in. - Similar Threads - account hacked email

2. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218
  3. Microsoft XBox & Email account Hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft XBox & Email account Hacked: Hello. My sons XBox account has been hacked. When he tries to sign in to his email outlook account says it does not exist. Is there anything we can do to recover it and fix it? Thanks...
  4. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  5. My account was hacked and the email was changed completely

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and the email was changed completely: ive tried but i can’t access it at all because the email was changed, ive tried the support bot and contacting the email that was on the account but nothing has worked, it says the original email...
  6. How can I Recover A Hacked Email/Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I Recover A Hacked Email/Account: So recently I tried to play Minecraft and microsoft asked me to sign in with my email. When I tried to it said that my account did not exist. So I kept trying again and again. But that did not...
  7. How do I gain access to an account that was hacked and my email was deleted? It says that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I gain access to an account that was hacked and my email was deleted? It says that...: How do I gain access to an account that was hacked and my email was deleted? It says that my account name can not be recognized. 82b8550c-5869-4747-9397-72c99a65d582
  8. How Do i recover my hacked minecraft account (Email Changed and Username changed)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Do i recover my hacked minecraft account (Email Changed and Username changed): On Saturday, Around 5:58 PM, December 23rd 2023, i was playing minecraft on hypixel when someone invited me to a party. they said they wanted to vc so i friended them on discord. they invited me...
  9. My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...: [img] The new and random email, from russia apparently. 0e4075e3-74f9-4196-babc-c87bdd7c0b97
  10. Recover Account - Email hacked and shut down

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover Account - Email hacked and shut down: Hi. Locked out of my account. My email was hacked and Microsoft shut down my account. Now, I have a son crying because he can't play games and all of his data is possibly lost. Xbox support saying...