Xbox account enforcement record cleared but still banned?

Discus and support Xbox account enforcement record cleared but still banned? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Checked the enforcement page again and past enforcements are gone and it says i have a perfect record. But i am still permanently banned... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by �� Corby��, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Xbox account enforcement record cleared but still banned?

Checked the enforcement page again and past enforcements are gone and it says i have a perfect record. But i am still permanently banned

:)

�� Corby��, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

As mentioned in one of your previous threads, there is an issue with the site that is not showing current suspensions. You'll have to wait for that to update.
  3. HailedWriter10 Win User

ENFORCMENT IS CLEAR, BUT STILL ACCOUNT BANNED

There seems to be a few people having the same issue from what I've seen on the forums. Dealing with it myself. Someone is definitely not doing their job. Typical non existent customer service from the Enforcement Team.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Account suspension history

Any enforcement action on your account stays on that accounts record for the life of that account so yes,even if it was something you did 4 years ago it still counts against you.

Easiest way not to get banned is to not break the ToU/CoC,.
  5. John P_14 Win User

Suspension question

Yes, after that time (6 months), the enforcement history may no longer be visible on the account's enforcement history page, but it will still be kept on Xbox records.
  6. YOU GOT DENI3D Win User

Account suspension history

Any enforcement action on your account stays on that accounts record for the life of that account so yes,even if it was something you did 4 years ago it still counts against you.

Easiest way not to get banned is to not break the ToU/CoC,.
    Is PlayStation enforcement as insanely strict as Microsoft? Like it's overkill honestly. Imagine if cursing went on your permanent criminal record irl. How stupid would that be? This is essentially the same thing.
Thema:

1. Xbox account enforcement record cleared but still banned? - Similar Threads - account enforcement record

2. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  3. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility /...
  4. My other account is banned but the enforcement page says I have no strikes. Won't let me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My other account is banned but the enforcement page says I have no strikes. Won't let me...: So my account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is banned from Xbox live suddenly. I only use it for Minecraft and when I tried to sign in today I found out I got...
  5. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...: does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal ad29c7be-eca9-41b1-bba9-1a4f711cf598
  6. it says the account is suspended, but when i go to enforcement, it says banned user at the top.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it says the account is suspended, but when i go to enforcement, it says banned user at the top.: hello! so, my xbox live account was what i believe was banned 3 years ago, but when i try to log into the account, it just says im suspended, but when i go to xbox enforcement, it says banned user...
  7. Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?: So last week I received a suspension and 2 strikes over a message (Fair enough) but then yesterday I receive an email notifying me of another enforcement action. When I go to check on it I see...
  8. How to contact Xbox Live Enforcement or get my Xbox account unbanned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to contact Xbox Live Enforcement or get my Xbox account unbanned.: Please read to the end if you can make a difference as this gets very bad. Alright, so as the title suggests i need help getting my Xbox account unbanned. this account is under the name Syqcl and...
  9. Xbox enforcement: Service delivery failure, incompetence and lack of accountability

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox enforcement: Service delivery failure, incompetence and lack of accountability: I recently received an enforcement on my profile which resulted in a communication ban. As a paying customer I expect the live services to be delivered. The ban was triggered by my profile...
  10. Xbox enforcement team striking my account down for a year without being active

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox enforcement team striking my account down for a year without being active: To whomever it may concern, I had previously received 5 strikes while not using Xbox services, afterwards I submitted an appeal it was immediately declined without further notice or explanation. I...